Marlborough, MA, US.
Other Locations: Arden Hills, MN / Maple Grove, MN, US.
The Senior Manager, Health Economics & Market Access is responsible for leading the global Health Economic and Market Access (HEMA) for Prostate Health businesses to demonstrate the economic value of Boston Scientific’s technology to key stakeholders including patients, providers, physicians, payers, and policy makers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of and leadership in the development and implementation of global health economics and market access activities for the Prostate Health businesses.
- Lead development and execution of strategies to secure optimal access globally, including but not limited to preparation of economic and coverage dossiers, new code applications, customer billing guides, Medicare OPPS and PFS ruling, and government affairs (State and Federal) activities.
- Identify key health economics gaps, opportunities and challenges to determine actions required to collect and disseminate health economic and outcomes evidence.
- Assess global reimbursement opportunities and challenges facing the division’s emerging technologies and commercially marketed products and closely work with new product development teams, Franchise Leadership Teams (FLTs), and regional HEMA and Marketing team to ensure global HEMA needs are incorporated into product development plans and timelines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and cross-geographic teams in the development and communication of global and locally customized economic value messages to sales force and providers, payers, physicians, professional societies, and patients to support product adoption.
- Lead appropriate in-service training to sales, marketing, clinical, regulatory, and legal to increase awareness and understanding of HEMA competencies and its role for commercial success.
- Closely collaborate with Corporate HEMA, CoE, DRA, and Government Affairs functions to monitor policy developments and build relationships in key markets with governments, physicians, providers, societies, and third-party payer decision makers.
- Represent Prostate Health businesses in annual Medicare OPPS, IPPS, and PFS rules processes and deliver final statements to Corporate HEMA and assess and execute plan of action to maximize access, reimbursement, and pricing for Stone and Prostate Health procedures and products.
- Support global pricing strategy, forecasts, strategic planning, AOP, and management of departmental budget.
- Lead, hire, maintain diverse HEMA talents with winning spirit and inclusion mindset.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, marketing, business, public health, or related field.
- 5 years of leadership experience in medical device or pharmaceutical industry in either HEMA, Marketing, Sales, or Government Affairs functions.
- Capable of developing and assessing analytical plans, evidence generation strategies, and publication plans.
- Ability to assess the health economics gaps, opportunities, and challenges and develop short term and long-term strategic planning to execute.
- Globally focused experience and aptitude with demonstrated ability to learn market access landscapes and lead business expansions.
- Leadership experience to successfully participate and take ownership of in development and execution of portfolio and product commercial and R&D plans.
- Experience leading and managing a team of specialized professionals (direct report or team in a matrix organization) with demonstrated focus on diversity, inclusion, talent development and retention.
- Master’s degree in economics, finance, marketing, business, public health, or related field.
- Experience in Urology disease areas, P&L responsibilities with budget management experience are highly desirable.
- Proven experience in influence without authority, collaboration, adaptability, and timely delivery of business-critical outputs.
- Winning spirit mindset and internal and external customer focus.
Requisition ID: 553860
Diversity – Innovation – Caring – Global Collaboration – Winning Spirit – High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!
This job is posted by Boston Scientific.
This link brings you to the website of Boston Scientific.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!