Online Course. Big Data Technology & Tools for Non-Technical Leaders. Industry expert insights on IoT, AI and Machine Learning for all.
What you’ll learn?
- Examples of Big Data and Data Science in Practice (Healthcare, Logistics & Transportation, Manufacturing, and Real Estate & Property Management industries)
- Big Data Definition and Data Sources. Why we need to be data and technology savvy.
- Introduction to Data Science and Skillset required for working with Big Data
- Technological Breakthroughs which Enable Big Data Solutions (Connectivity, Cloud, Open Source, Hadoop and NoSQL)
- Big Data Technology Architecture and most popular technology tools used for each Architecture Layer
- Beginner’s Introduction to Data Analysis, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Simplified Overview of Machine Learning Algorithms and Neural Networks
- Course overview and Introduction to big data
- Big Data in Practice – LOGISTICS & TRANSPORTATION
- Big Data in Practice – PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE IN MANUFACTURING
- Big Data in Practice: REAL ESTATE & PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- Big Data in Practice: HEALTHCARE
- Data Science and Required Skillset
- Introduction to Big Data Technologies
- Introduction to data analysis, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Simplified Overview of Machine Learning Algorithms
- Introduction to Deep Learning and Neural Networks
- Machine Learning Sections Wrap-up
- Curiosity about business and technology
- There are no special requirements or prerequisites. Anyone can learn from this course.
If you are like me – finding it difficult to read thick manuals with formulae, but still very much interested in modern technologies and their applications, then this course is for you.
You will learn about big data, Internet of Things (IoT), data science, big data technologies, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) algorithms, neural networks, and why this could be relevant to you even if you don’t have technology or data science background. Please note that this is NOT TECHNICAL TRAINING and it does NOT teach Coding/Development or Statistics.
The course includes the interviews with industry experts that cover big data developments in Real Estate, Logistics & Transportation and Healthcare industries. You will learn how machine learning is used to predict engine failures, how artificial intelligence is used in anti-ageing, cancer treatment and clinical diagnosis, you will find out what technology is used in managing smart buildings and smart cities including Hudson Yards in New York. We have got fantastic guest speakers who are the experts in their areas:
– WAEL ELRIFAI – Global VP of Solution Engineering – Big Data, IoT & AI at Hitachi Vantara with over 15 years of experience in the field of machine learning and IoT. Wael is also a Co-Authour of the book “The Future of IoT”.
– ED GODBER – Healthcare Strategist with over 20 years of experience in Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and start-ups specialising in Artificial Intelligence.
– YULIA PAK – Real Estate and Portfolio Strategy Consultant with over 12 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate advisory, currently working with clients who deploy IoT technologies to improve management of their real estate portfolio.
Hope you will enjoy the course and let me know in the comments of each section how I can improve the course!
Who this course is for:
- Non-technical leaders and managers
- Anyone who is interested in big data, machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Professionals considering career switch
- People with technical background who want to gain insights in real life applications of data science skills
- Anyone who works with coders, data engineers and data scientists and wants to learn basics about big data technology and tools
- People without maths or computer science background, but who want to understand how Machine Learning algorithms work
See More Big Data Courses