Online Course. Create 6 Interactive Microsoft Excel Dashboards from Scratch (Excel Dashboard Templates Included).
What you’ll learn?
Create 6 Professional Interactive Excel Dashboards from scratch.
Create over 10 Amazing Interactive Non-Standard Charts in Microsoft Excel. BONUS: Excel Workbook files + Sample files included.
Improve general Excel knowledge – Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts, Conditional Formatting, Functions, Formulas and Macros.
Analyze Data with Excel PivotTables and Pivot Charts.
Learn how to create a professional KPI dashboard from scratch.
Build Interactive Dashboard Reports with Buttons and Drop Down Menus.
Learn from an instructor with over 20 years of experience with Microsoft Excel, teaching thousands of students in his own computer learning school.
Understand and Identify the Principles of Data Analysis.
Analyze Excel data using Excel’s based Functions.
Quizzes and exercises.
- This course was recorded with Excel 2019, Excel 2016 and Excel 2013 but it’s compatible also with Excel 2007 and 2010
- It is also compatible with Microsoft Office for Mac
- Only basic prior experience in Excel or spreadsheets is required to get the most out of this Excel course
Completely Redone On May 2021 With Over 100 Brand New Videos!
Excel dashboards are a powerful way to leverage Excel functionality, build and manage better presentations and improve your Excel and data visualization skills. In this course I will use my 20+ years of Excel training to show you how you can turn Excel into your own, personal Business Intelligence tool and create Interactive Charts and awesome Dashboards in Microsoft Excel.
Learn how to make 6 well-designed Dashboards from Scratch!
Content and Overview
Welcome to the brand-new version of The Excel Dashboard and Data Analysis Course, Udemy’s best-selling dashboards course.
This course was just completely overhauled to prepare students for the 2021 job market, with over 12 hours of brand new content. This is the only course you need to learn excel dashboards and data analysis.
There are a lot of options for online excel training, but this course is without a doubt the most comprehensive and effective on the market. Here’s why:
- This is the only Udemy course taught by a professional Bootcamp instructor-teacher with over 20 years of experience in Excel, and a track record of success.
- Everything I cover is up-to-date and relevant to 2021’s excel data analysis job market. This course does not cut any corners. I just spent 4 months redoing this behemoth of a course!
- We build 6 projects, 6 complete dashboards. No other course walks you through the creation of creating a dashboard, with such details.
- The course is constantly updated with new content, projects, and modules. Think of it as a subscription to a never-ending supply of developer training.
Throughout the brand new version of the course, we cover tons of excel tools:
- We’ll start by covering the key Design principles of dashboards, the creation process, color tips and layouts.
- Then I’ll walk you through all the methods of importing data into Excel.
- After that, I’ll explain in detail over 20 functions and formulas that we use in dashboards.
- Then we’ll dive into basic charts, advanced charting techniques, and basic dashboard components, like sparklines, data bars, color scales, icon sets, etc.
- Once we’ve mastered the basics, I’ll walk you through all the advanced dashboards components, like drop-down lists, filters, panel charts, rollover method, etc
- Also, I’ll walk you through over 10 different interactive advanced charts, like bullet graph, small multiples, and infographics.
- After that, I’ll explain in detail all the form controls with demo and examples.
- The next section is about data analysis using pivot tables and charts.
- Once you complete a few sections, you will enter the first major milestone project. Here we combine all the methods you learned, to create a social media dashboard.
- Finally, you’re going to create together with me 4 dashboards from scratch starting with planning and setup.• A business sales dashboard• A KPI dashboard• A Pivot Slicer Dashboard• A Traffic lights Dashboard
- All these come with templates and samples that can be applied directly to your business.
- After that, you will enter the second major milestone project, and you are going to create with me an auto part sales dashboard.
- I cover also how to protect and share your dashboard with the outside world.
- Also, you’ll learn advanced topics, like how with the aid of a macro and simple VBA code, little touches will help make the perusal of your dashboard a bit more pleasant.
- Once you complete every section, you’ll have quizzes and exercises to solve and fully understand the theory.
- If you want to study offline, I have over 100 pages of documentation, and a detailed table of contents, so you can easily find anything in the course.
- You are going to get access to over 50 examples and files that apply to your work. You can immediately download and use them along with the code-free version, so you can follow along with me.
This course is also unique in the way that it is structured and presented. I’ve incorporated everything I learned in my years of teaching to make this course not only more effective but more engaging.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I got into this industry because I love working with people and helping students learn.
Enroll now and enjoy the course!
So, if you are a professional looking to become more efficient at building excel reports and dashboards, sign up today for immediate lifetime access to over 10 hours of high-quality video content, downloadable project files, quizzes and homework exercises, and one on one support.
And by the way, at the end of the course don’t forget to print out the certificate of completion.
If you’re not 100% satisfied there is a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Now, don’t just take my word for it. Check out what my past students had to say about my courses:
Testimonials for this Course
“I learned so many new excel tricks from this course. It covers almost everything. Andreas impressed me for updating his course so often! It worth every cent. Great job!” – Chris K
“Outstanding course! Very thorough and easy to understand. Sample spreadsheets make it very simple to follow along and provide hands on work. I would highly recommend this course.” – Kelli Kellen
“A strongly recommend the course for all type of excel users. The lecturer follows a systematic and inspiring approach to present the most important techniques for data visualization with Excel.” – Tommy Kalman
*** learning is more effective when it is an active rather than a passive process ***
Euripides Ancient Greek dramatist
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to master Excel Dashboards
- Business Professionals
- Students with a willingness for learning
See more Excel Online Courses