Online Course. Create 4 Eye-Catching Dynamic Microsoft Excel Dashboards from Scratch (Excel Dashboard Templates + Workbooks Included).
What you’ll learn?
- Create 4 Professional Interactive Excel Dashboards from scratch.
- Create over 10 Amazing Interactive Non-Standard Charts in Microsoft Excel. BONUS: Excel Workbook files + Sample files included.
- Improve general Excel knowledge – Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts, Conditional Formatting, Functions, Formulas and Macros.
- Understand and Identify the Principles of Data Analysis.
- Build Interactive Dashboard Reports with Buttons and Drop Down Menus.
- Learn from an instructor with over 18 years of experience with Microsoft Excel, teaching thousands of students in his own computer learning school.
- Analyze Excel data using Excels based Functions.
- Course updated regularly.
- An instructor ready to answer your questions in less than 24 hours.
- Watch high-quality video lectures with lifetime access.
- Quizzes and exercises.
- Certificate of completion.
- This course was recorded with Excel 2019, Excel 2016 and Excel 2013 but it’s compatible also with Excel 2007 and 2010
- It is also compatible with Microsoft Office for Mac
- Only basic prior experience in Excel or spreadsheets is required to get the most out of this Excel course
Excel dashboards are a powerful way to leverage Excel functionality, build and manage better presentations and improve your Excel and data visualization skills. In this course I’ll show you how you can turn Excel into your own, personal Business Intelligence tool and create Interactive Charts and awesome Dashboards in Microsoft Excel.
Learn how to make 4 well-designed Dashboards from Scratch!
Content and Overview
In this course my goal is to give my students the practical knowledge, with real-world examples and step by step instructions
, to create professional and designer-quality Dashboards in Excel.
With over 100 Lectures, quizzes, assignments, real-life Excel projects+SAMPLES and weekly updates, learning advanced Excel techniques has never been easier. This course is a concise and practical go-to guide for creating Interactive Charts and awesome Dashboards in Microsoft Excel. It also expands in to Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, Conditional Formatting, Functions, Formulas and Macros.
You’ll have lifetime access to watch the videos whenever you like. If you’re not 100% satisfied there is a 30 day money back guarantee!
Plus you will get fast and responsive support within 24 hours.
What are you waiting for? Enroll now! (it is 100% no risk deal)
Why is this course different?
It’s super practical. Free downloadable Excel working files are included to allow you to follow along using the same material I use throughout the lectures. You can download all of them.
It’s comprehensive and fast. Microsoft Excel charts are complex, that’s why the course is broken down into bite-sized pieces
The course also expands in to Conditional Formatting and Functions-Formulas
I update the Excel class monthly with new lectures!
You will learn the latest versions of Microsoft Excel (2019,2016 and 2013) but the concepts are compatible with Excel 2010 and 2007.
Compatible with Microsoft Office for Macintosh
What am I going to get from this course?
Learn the Dashboard Creation Process from start to finish
Create 4 complete Professional Dashboards: Business Sales Dashboard, KPI Dashboard, Pivot/Slicer Dashboard and Traffic lights Dashboards
How to create amazing data visualizations in a matter of seconds!
How to import and work with Externel Data in Excel
Modifying an Excel chart visually: styles and colors, create a pictograph, Excel’s camera tool, shapes, effects, text etc.
Learn useful functions like VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, HLOOKUP, SUMPRODUCT, CHOOSE etc
How to create mini charts like Sparklines and make data analysis fun!
Advanced Excel chart types like Pyramid charts, Pareto charts, Gantt charts, Gauge-Speedometer charts, Waterfall Charts, Bullet charts and Waterfall charts.
How to create Form Controls like Combo Box, Scroll Bar, List Box, Check Box etc
How to Protect your Dashboard
Bonus material : Excel most useful shortcuts
Enrol now and enjoy the course!
Who is this course for?
Everyone who wants to master Excel Graphs, Pivot Charts and Dashboards
Students with willingness for learning
Only basic prior experience in Microsoft Excel or spreadsheets is required to get the most out of this Excel course.
At the end of this Microsoft Excel class you will be given a Certificate of Completion.
Testimonials for this Course
“I learned so many new excel tricks from this course. It covers almost everything. Andreas impressed me for updating his course so often! It worth every cent. Great job!” – Chris K
“Outstanding course! Very thorough and easy to understand. Sample spreadsheets make it very simple to follow along and provide hands on work. I would highly recommend this course.” – Kelli Kellen
“A strongly recommend the course for all type of excel users. The lecturer follows a systematic and inspiring approach to present the most important techniques for data visualization with Excel.” – Tommy Kalman
*** learning is more effective when it is an active rather than a passive process *** Euripides Ancient Greek dramatist
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who wants to master Excel Dashboards
- Business Professionals
- Students with a willingness for learning
See more Excel Online Courses