Barcelona / Madrid, Spain.
Other Locations: Valencia or Sevilla.
- Define and implement Market Access strategies and tactics for access and retention of CSL Behring’s products in Spain and Portugal by demonstrating their therapeutic, economic and societal value using a deep knowledge of the Regional environment.
- Elaborate and implement Market Access Plans in the assigned regions for new products as well as for the existing portfolio of CSL Behring Spain and Portugal aligned with the Company Strategy. Ensure the implementation of these plans to the Spanish market in full respect of Health Policies, national laws, rules and guidelines.
- Design, develop and/or adapt value added pharmacoeconomic/reimbursement dossiers, including cost-effectiveness and budget impact models, as well as develop Evidence data generation and real-world analysis in the field of pharmacoeconomics/ QoL and/or PRO (Patient Reported Outcomes).
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders such as Regional Health Authorities, Medical Societies, Scientific Institutions, Payers and Patient Advocacy groups.
- Manage and Coordinate Regional Market Access activities and ensure the alignment with the Therapeutic Area Team and the Company Strategy.
- Active collaboration and alignment with Sales, Marketing and Medical Affairs operations in order to ensure the implementation of these plans to the regional markets in full respect of Health Policies, regional laws, rules and guidelines.
- A graduate degree in a health-related discipline. University Degree in Health Sciences (Pharmacy, Medicine, Biology) or Economics. Pharmacy degree is a plus; MBA, health economics or MA postgraduate training highly preferred.
- Professional experience of, at least, 5 years in the pharma industry and 3 years of experience in Regional Market Access (RAM) in Pharmaceutical Companiers dealing with health and regulatory stakeholders at both national and regional level. A strong network of contacts in the authorities is a plus.
- Experience in negotiations with regional health authorities and hospital management is preferred.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, as well as strategic vision.
- Knowledge of the plasma protein, gene and/or cell therapy, transplantation and biotech markets is a plus.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!
This job is posted by CSL Behring.
This link brings you to the website of CSL Behring.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!