Updated: 12 October 2020
- The job advertisement has to be for a health economics related role. The job advertisement is subject to acceptance EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. It reserves the right to reject job advertisements and companies considered unsuitable.
- EuropeanHealthEconomics.com may edit and format the job ads according to the website style.
- External job application links from the job ads must be directed to the job being advertised.
- Free Job ads are published 14 days after (delayed) automatic submission and then removed after 30 days online.
- Premium Jobs ads and Single Premium Jobs advertisements will be removed after 90 days.
- Re-advertisement for the same job, or different variations of it, is allowed for Premium Service ads; however, there must be at least 30 days between the posting dates.
- All job ads can be removed earlier on your request per email; however, no refund is payable.
- Single Premium Job ads are shown on the top of the job board for 7 days.
- Premium Job ads are displayed above Free Jobs ads.
- The job advertisements in the same category are shown in descending order (newest first).
- EuropeanHealthEconomics.com reserves the right to change the order.
Premium Job Posting Service
- The duration of the Premium Jobs Posting Service is one month or one year, depending on the payment plan chosen. At the end of each subscription period, the service plan is renewed automatically.
- The Premium Jobs Posting Service has a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with the service, the full fee is refunded.
- The Premium Jobs Posting Service can be cancelled anytime with an email. The service ends at the end of the prepaid period. No refunds are made.
- If the automatic job posting from the client’s website is or becomes technically impossible, the service order is cancelled, and the payment refunded proportionally to the remaining subscription period.
- The payments are made with a credit card or invoice.
- 21% VAT tax of the Netherlands is included in all prices.
- The job advertisement(s) will be published after the payment is received.
Warranties and liability
- EuropeanHealthEconomics.com gives no warranty concerning the number times the job advertisement is viewed and the number of visitors sent to the client’s website.
- EuropeanHealthEconomics.com shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure continuity of advertising, but makes no warranty in relation to the disruption of its website for any reason outside of its reasonable control. In particular, EuropeanHealthEconomics.com shall not be liable for any financial loss, loss of business opportunities, or reputation damage.
- EuropeanHealthEconomics.com’s liability in relation to any event will not exceed the cost of the job advertisement or job posting plan.
- EuropeanHealthEconomics.com shall use all reasonable endeavours to implement the advertisement promptly following receipt of the job advertisement and the payment, but gives no warranty in relation to the turnaround time.
- This job advertisement agreement is governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands.