Paid job ads
- The job advertisement has to be for a health economics related role. The job advertisement is subject to acceptance of EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. It reserves the right to reject job advertisements and companies it considers unsuitable.
- EuropeanHealthEconomics.com may edit and format the job ads according to the website style.
- External link for job application has to be directed to the job being advertised. If that is not technically feasible, then the external link is directed to the general career page of the client.
- Paid jobs advertisements are removed after 90 days.
- Re-advertisement for the same job, or different variations of it, is allowed for paid job ads. However, there must be at least 30 days between the posting dates.
- A job ad can be removed earlier on the client’s request per email. However, no refund is payable.
- Paid job ads are shown on the top section of the job board for the first seven days.
- Paid job ads are displayed in descending order (newest first).
- Paid job ads are lifted to the top section after two weeks. These job ads are displayed below newer paid job ads.
- EuropeanHealthEconomics.com reserves the right to change the order.
Prepaid job ads
- Prepaid job ads are valid for one year from the date of purchase. After that, the job ads cannot be used anymore.
- No refunds are made for unused prepaid job ads.
- The lift-up service is only for existing job ads, which are already published and not yet removed from the job board. The lift-up service is not for new job ads.
- Lift-up job ads are displayed in the top selection of the job board for one week, below any new paid job ads (see above) undergoing their first week on the job board. After the week, lift-up job ads are displayed in descending order among other job ads (newest first).
- Lift-up job ads are removed 30 days after the lift up.
Automatic job posting service
- The duration of the automatic job posting service is one year, unless otherwise is agreed in writing.
- The automatic job posting service has a 30-day money-back guarantee. If the client is unsatisfied with the service within the guarantee period, the full fee is refunded.
- At the end of each subscription period, the service plan is renewed automatically.
- The automatic job posting service can be cancelled anytime with an email. The service continues until the paid service period ends. No refunds are made.
- If the automatic job posting from the client’s website is or becomes technically impossible, the service order is cancelled, and the payment refunded proportionally to the remaining subscription period.
- The payments are made with a credit card or invoice.
- The displayed prices exclude the VAT of Finland. If the client, based in the EU, does not have a valid EU VAT number, 24% VAT tax of Finland is added to the prices.
- No VAT tax is charged for clients based outside of the EU.
- EuropeanHealthEconomics.com reserves the right to delay publishing job ads until the payment is fully received.
Warranties and liability
- EuropeanHealthEconomics.com gives no warranty concerning how many times a job ad is viewed, how many applications there are or who the applicants are.
- EuropeanHealthEconomics.com shall use all reasonable endeavours to ensure continuity of advertising, but makes no warranty in relation to the disruption of its website for any reason outside of its reasonable control. In particular, EuropeanHealthEconomics.com shall not be liable for any financial loss, loss of business opportunities, or reputation damage.
- EuropeanHealthEconomics.com’s liability in relation to any event will not exceed the cost of the job ad or job posting service.
- EuropeanHealthEconomics.com shall use all reasonable endeavours to implement the advertisement promptly following receipt of the job advertisement and the payment, but gives no warranty in relation to the turnaround time.
- This job advertisement agreement is governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Finland.