Our multidisciplinary Modelling and Simulation experts design and implement health economic models that describe complex medical processes to understand and evaluate the implications of clinical trials; demonstrate the value of interventions beyond efficacy, and assess benefits, risks, and the economic consequences associated with healthcare interventions. If you have a passion for health economic modeling to conduct cost-effectiveness analyses of healthcare interventions and have experience conceptualizing and implementing simulation models (e.g., discrete event simulation) and other decision-analytic models (e.g., decision trees, Markov, individual state-transition, survival partition), a position in Modelling and Simulation at Evidera is waiting for you!
Discover Impactful Work:
• Conceptualization, design and implementation of health economic models to conduct cost-effectiveness and budget impact analyses of healthcare interventions
• Independent project lead/principal investigator of projects responsible for overseeing all aspects of project delivery
• Assumes significant responsibility for sales targets and building client relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
• Scientifically responsible person for design and implementation of health economic models, related studies and programs of work
• Leads interactions with clients, develops and maintains client relationships
• Brings in proposal leads, manages proposal writing process and closes sales
• Reviews and finalizes project deliverables, ensures study findings are valid and reliable
• As project lead/principal investigator has project budget, deliverable and timeline responsibility; identifies scope expansion and need for amendments
• Serves as advisor or mentor to other principal investigators or team members
• Directs other “non-billable” activities (e.g. design conceptual approaches for proposals, identify and pursue business opportunities within Evidera and bring in new projects)
Keys to Success:
• PhD, Master’s or Bachelor’s degree with at least 7 to 10 years of relevant work experience. For example, Operations Research, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering, Biostatistics or related field or a similar program
• Required: Advanced Microsoft Excel modelling skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Broad experience in health economics and development of models suitable for submission to Health Technology Assessment groups or to support other reimbursement decisions
• Proven record in business development, as well as discussion of new opportunities with existing clients
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients, project teams and senior managers
• Experience of leading cross-functional project teams working in a matrixed environment
• Excellent organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Demonstrated ability to lead global project teams to deliver projects across many therapeutic areas in a fast-paced environment
• Competent in written and spoken English
• Line manager: Experience in a line manager position, hiring, on-boarding, coaching, supporting staff development and project staffing plans
Personal Skills & Competencies:
• Excellent organisation and leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills including presentations
We offer competitive remuneration, annual incentive plan bonus, healthcare, and a range of employee benefits. Thermo Fisher Scientific offers employment with an innovative, forward-thinking organization, and outstanding career and development prospects. We offer an exciting company culture that stands for integrity, intensity, involvement, and innovation!
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll discover meaningful work that makes a positive impact on a global scale. Join our colleagues in bringing our Mission to life – To enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We provide our teams with the resources needed to achieve individual career goals while taking science a step beyond through research, development and delivery of life-changing therapies. Alongside clinical research through our PPD® clinical research portfolio, our work in evidence-based solutions specializes in generating the evidence needed to optimize the commercial potential of our biopharma and biotech customers’ products. Your determination to demonstrate effectiveness, safety and the value of these products will improve health outcomes that people and communities depend on – now and in the future.
Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Watch as our colleagues explain 5 reasons to work with us. As one team of 100,000+ colleagues, we share a common set of values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement – working together to accelerate research, solve complex scientific challenges, drive technological innovation and support patients in need. #StartYourStory with Thermo Fisher Scientific, where diverse experiences, backgrounds and perspectives are valued.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Job Seekers with a Disability: Thermo Fisher Scientific offers accessibility service for job seekers requiring accommodations in the job application process. For example, this may include individuals requiring assistance because of hearing, vision, mobility, or cognitive impairments. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or assisting a person with a disability, and require accessibility assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please submit a request by telephone at 1-855-471-2255*. Please include your contact information and specific details about your required accommodation to support you during the job application process.
*This telephone line is reserved solely for job seekers with disabilities requiring accessibility assistance or an accommodation in the job application process. Messages left for other purposes, such as not being able to get into the career website, following up on an application, or other non-disability related technical issues will not receive a response.
This job ad will be unpublished on 07/03/2024.
This job is posted by Thermo Fisher Scientific.
This link brings you to the website of Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!