Seoul, South Korea.
· Support Head of Access to develop Market Access Strategy and intelligence.
- Develop and implement the market access strategies based on knowledge of pricing and reimbursement policies and regulations in order to ensure that the company achieves strategic business objectives and financial goals.
- Monitor local market access related issues, assess risks and opportunities.
- Develop a prompt and agile reaction to facilitate the company understanding their impacts on business.
- Timely update on price and reimbursement changes of IPSEN portfolio and key competitors to the relevant business partner.
· Execute Market Access Strategies.
- Provide Market Access and Health Economic insights to build/customize a robust value proposition for Ipsen portfolio
- Develop HTA strategies aligned with the brand strategies, adapt the global dossier to comply with Korean HTA guidelines, and effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely patient access and recognition of the right value of Ipsen portfolio
- Build relevant, solid value arguments with supporting health economic and financial implication analyses, and advise on clinical data and alignment to pathways
- Deliver market access product value propositions and responses to health authorities for better position and influence favorable patient access
- Develop and execute negotiation strategy to achieve the best scenario of price-volume and/or risk sharing agreement in negotiation with payers
· Engage with and Influence External Stakeholders.
- Fully understand the complex and ever-changing payer environment and assess the challenges and impact of Ipsen’s current and future products.
- Effectively interface with health authorities to represent Ipsen Korea interests and to identify issues and opportunities in order to develop solutions if needed
- Timely visit related health authorities and associations, participate in the activities organized by government or associations to make sure that our company can have constant connection and can positively impact
- Liaise with and support Communication & External affairs on integrated activities or issues that impact on market access
· Ensure the cross-functional cooperation and excellence.
- Collaborate with Business Units, Medical affairs, Communications & External affairs and Regulatory Affairs to execute the market access strategy..
- Work with Business Units to monitor volume, ATP and competitor’s environment and forecast price changes on regular basis. Update global pricing group and local business partners with price and reimbursement changes.
- Actively participate in providing input, adapting, and sharing information with the global team to ensure that the Korean requirements are incorporated into the global strategy
· Generate and disseminate Real World Evidence.
- Work with affiliate and global medical, real-world evidence and HEOR functions to identify and aid in the design of local studies, and evidence development to support HTA submissions and local value stories.
· Ethics & Compliance
- Demonstrate integrity in accordance with the highest ethical and compliance standards, including company’s Code of Ethics and Business Conduct policies and applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure market access plans developed, implemented, and effectively administered are consistent with Ipsen’s corporate guidance and all regulatory, legal, ethical SOPs
· Knowledge, Abilities & Experience
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) level education required in Economics, Medical/Health sciences, pharmacy or equivalent
- Post graduate qualification desired in Health Economics, public policy, Statistics, or Epidemiology
- Demonstrated prior HTA submissions (preferentially to HIRA).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry with an in-depth understanding of market access area (healthcare system, pricing policy, HEOR)
- at least 1 year in a market access position like working directly on HIRA submissions and/or pricing negotiation
- Proven track record of working with Pharmaceutical Specialized products in Korea
- Experience in, and knowledge of, product/products specialty markets with complex science and reimbursement. Oncology and rare diseases experience is a plus
- Successful cross-functional experience in the project management is a plus
- International experience is a plus
Fluent in Korean & English (Written and spoken)Thank you for considering Ipsen as an employer of choice. We wish you all the best with your application.
This job ad will be unpublished on 22/02/2024.
This job is posted by Ipsen.
This link brings you to the website of Ipsen.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!