A detailed guide for effective resume writing. Write a resume that lands interviews, getting your foot in the door
What you’ll learn?
- Transform your current resume to a stunning, marketable resume
- Develop a cutting-edge resume that helps you stand out from the crowd
- Market yourself as a valuable employee
- Show your specific, marketable skills and traits through writing
- Determine which experiences and sections to include
- Teach others how to write an effective resume with examples
- Receive convenient and expert support and feedback for your resume
- Access to a word processor to edit or write your resume
- A resume already written ready to be transformed (my recommendation)
- OR ready to write a resume from scratch (this works too)
“Nice eye opener. Very well laid out, she is funny, but gets to the point. She helps you adjust your resume while you watch the videos. Super helpful, so that by the end of the course you have a super improved resume that will be noticed! Katie hits the spot. Thank you!” -Berry
Writing your Future:
Your Resume is a powerful career marketing tool; thus, your resume should be a persuasive marketing piece and not a dull career biography.
Don’t let your resume go unnoticed: take charge, and follow this course to learn how to get your foot in the door and market your greatest commodity: yourself.
I have heard many say, “I have applied for several jobs, but I don’t have any interviews lined up.” It all begins with your cover letter and resume. While I do not always get the job, I have always gotten the interview, even over those more skilled than I. Why? Because resume writing is an art, and I have learned that art.
Learn from a Professional:
I developed this course because I know the job hunt can be a real struggle, so I wanted to ease some of the burden by walking you through how to create an amazing resume. As a former English teacher, I specialized in teaching the art of writing. And now, I work as an editor, content writer, professional resume writer, and tutor.
I have helped numerous people write effective resumes, and I am excited to help you, which is why I worked hard to complete this course despite being very pregnant during the filming. I encourage you to ask questions and be an active learner. I am here for you and happy to provide you individualized feedback!
Overview of the Course Contents–What you will Learn:
In 28 short lectures, you will learn how to revise, write, design, and format your resume in the best way possible to sell yourself. Selling yourself is what you need to do daily: you sell yourself to your date, your boss, your child, your prospective employee, your friend, and even to yourself!
- General Knowledge: words to avoid, how to show not tell your skills, and how to write with flair
- Content: what to include and what not to include, how to sell your unique skills, and how to write each section
- Design and Layout: general guidelines, use of formatting, and samples
- Bonus Section: watch me transform a resume from start to finish and learn how I can help you further
The other resume courses give good resume tips, but they also focus on other aspects of the job hunt; this course is focused SOLELY on resume writing, so it is a complete comprehensive guide, giving you more in-depth guidance on the art of resume writing.
After taking this course, you will be able to build a professional resume that will help you stand out from the crowd, getting your foot in the door and landing interviews.
An investment in your career is an investment in yourself. Don’t procrastinate. There is no time like the present to take charge of your career. Take this course and start your job hunt in the most effective way.
Additional Services I Provide:
And remember that once you purchased the course, you will have lifetime access to the course. Additionally, you also have a 30-day money back guarantee if you aren’t 100% satisfied with this course. Enroll now and start creating the future you want.
As an experienced educator, I know that everyone can benefit from individualized learning. So with all my courses, I provide practice throughout the course where you can opt to receive individualized feedback from me.
See you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Recent or soon-to-be college graduates just entering the work force
- Professionals looking to switch to a new career field
- Career center employees or anyone who helps others write resumes
- People looking to become professional resume writers
See more CV Writing Courses