A crash course in basic and advanced functions: Learn VLOOKUP, QUERY & MORE! Use many of these skills in Excel too.
What you’ll learn?
- Create beautiful spreadsheets with amazing formatting tricks.
- Learn to manipulate text in formulas.
- Connect multiple Google Sheets together using a single formula.
- Analyze data sets with ease using complex functions & formulas.
- Learn to build incredible data visualizations using charts.
- Feel completely comfortable in a spreadsheet environment.
- Learn formulas that work in both Google sheets & Excel.
- A computer, a Google account, and the ability to navigate the internet
- Know how to use a keyboard!
Never heard of those before? Don’t worry! I start from the beginning – so those terms will become clear when the time is right.
Along the way, you will develop an amazing spreadsheet toolkit. Wondering what tools will be in that toolkit? Check out the list below for some highlights of the course:
Learn the basics like how to create a Google Account and a Google Spreadsheet
Arithmetic Functions like SUM, COUNT, and AVERAGE
Shortcuts like filling formulas across THOUSANDS of cells
Advanced charts & Beautiful Visualizations
PIVOT TABLES – though I don’t particularly like them…
Advanced functions like INDEX MATCH MATCH and IMPORT RANGE
QUERY, the function that DOES IT ALL! NOTE: More lectures incoming on this one 🙂
Ultimately, the point of this course is to get some awesome skills for professional or personal use. And – above all – have fun doing it!
My course isn’t like a lot of other online Excel or Google Sheet courses. Most of these courses force you to watch them build things and hope that you understand what they are doing. Instead of that old model, I’ve incorporated everything I’ve learned from my experience in the real professional world to make this the best online Google sheets course. The course includes:
Comprehensive Workbooks WITH Answer Keys
Extra Learning Resources
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Sign up today and see how fun, exciting, and rewarding web development can be!
Who this course is for:
- Spreadsheet users of all levels, those who want to get better at analyzing data or building spreadsheets for personal use!
- This course is not for you if you are an experienced data analyst or power spreadsheet user.
- Students who want to start a career in management consulting or tech operations!
See more Google Sheets courses here