The purpose of the HEOR function globally, regionally and locally is to demonstrate the value of health care technologies to support patient access in order improve people’s lives. This role is part of our Regional HEOR function, directly working in the Spanish affiliate based in Madrid. The role reports directly to a Regional HEOR Director with a dotted line to the local Medical Director.
Working closely with Market Access and other cross functional teams this role ensures the development, delivery and management of Regional HEOR strategy and tactics for the Spanish affiliate across our Oncology and Specialty Medicines portfolio. Specific responsibilities are noted below.
- Identification and communication of local data gaps and requirements
- Providing advice on clinical development programs to meet the expectations of National and Regional Health Authorities, including attending early Scientific Advice meetings
- Managing relationships with key external stakeholders and decision makers
- Adaptation of Regional/Global models to Spanish NCA requirements
- Supporting field teams to deliver HEOR presentations to Regional decision makers and payers
- Responsibility for the co-creation of Spanish Value Dossiers and FU activities
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of Spanish NCA changes/trends
- Educating Astellas on Spanish NCA requirements and the impact of NCA on wider business
- Ensuring all Compliance requirements are fulfilled including the Code of Practice of the Spanish Pharmaceutical Association “FARAMAINDUSTRIA”
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Solid experience in Health Economics/ Outcomes Research, clinical research or epidemiology
- Experience from within the pharmaceutical industry or related HEOR consultancies
- A good working knowledge of Market Access
- Good knowledge of Spanish HTA, reimbursement systems and health economics/outcomes research
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish and English with excellent communications skills
- Expertise in leveraging outcomes data in the appropriate clinical context
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
- A minimum qualification of MSc in Health Economics or equivalent or Pharmacist/ M.D
- This is a full-time permanent position based in Madrid
- Relocation support is not currently available for this position
At Astellas we can offer an inspiring place to work and a chance to make your mark in doing good for others.
Our expertise, science and technology make us a pharma company, our open and progressive culture is what makes us Astellas. It’s a culture of doing good for others and contributing to a sustainable society.
Delivering meaningful differences for patients is our driving force. We all have a significant opportunity to make that difference, working locally in the areas we know best, whilst drawing inspiration from the different insights and expertise we have access to globally and from our innovative, external partners.
Our ethos is underpinned by the Astellas Way, comprising five core values: patient focus; ownership; results; openness and integrity. We are proud to offer an inclusive and respectful working environment that fosters collaboration and ownership.
Our aspiration is to bring the best minds together and provide world-leading tools and resources in a unique structure that fosters real agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
This job is posted by Astellas.
This link brings you to the website of Astellas.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!