Exclusive To Gareth Lee – Not available via any other recruiter.
- International Pricing leadership position.
- Global Medical Device company with an exciting product portfolio.
- Salary: Circa £100k plus package.
- Flexible location – Home-based role which can be based in multiple European countries.
I am delighted to be working again with an innovative Global Medical Device company which I have supported for several years. The Senior Manager of Strategic Pricing is a newly created position within the Global Market Access team and requires someone with extensive international pricing strategy experience from the Devices or Pharma sectors. This job offers a unique opportunity to take on a senior leadership position within a rapidly growing business which has a strong portfolio of specialist products.
Working closely with an experienced Global Head of Market Access, the Senior Manager of Strategic Pricing will be the principal technical and strategic lead for international Pricing activities, taking responsibility for:
- Defining and executing International pricing strategies and innovative pricing mechanisms
- Supporting country teams with local Pricing negotiations and implementation
- Identifying appropriate vendors and leading pricing analytics and creation of pricing dashboards
- Collaborating with Market Access colleagues to optimise launch sequencing and ensure price optimisation
There is a high level of flexibility with location for this position and the successful candidate may work on a remote basis from several countries within Europe. Previous experience in an international (European or Global) Pricing / Reimbursement position within either the medical device / MedTech or pharmaceutical / biotech sectors is essential and applications are welcomed from candidates working for manufacturer or consulting companies. However, a high level of strategic pricing experience and market knowledge is required and therefore applicants must be able to demonstrate experience of pricing strategy development and implementation in previous roles.
The position is available now and the company is eager to begin interviewing asap. For more details about this excellent position, apply today. E: email@example.com / T: +44(0)7979 068 880
Apply for this role