Exclusive To Gareth Lee – This Position Is Not Available Via Any Other Recruiter.
- Location: Remote in Europe.
- Salary: Up to €120k plus package.
- Global Medical Device manufacturer with a portfolio of innovative devices covering 3 specialist treatment areas.
The Market Access function is a new part of this Global business and the Manager position will be the second hire in Europe, working closely with the Director of Market Access to lead Access / Reimbursement strategy and activities in the European markets.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking analysis and research of multiple country healthcare systems and reimbursement pathways
- Assessing barriers to Access and Reimbursement
- Working with the Director to formulate effective market access strategies
- Engaging with national payers and policy makers
A bachelor’s Degree in a lifesciences subject and previous experience within Market Access and/or Reimbursement for Medical devices in Europe is essential. In addition, some health economics experience / training would be advantageous but is not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Manager or Consultant with Medical Device Market Access experience to develop their career within a stable, growing company which has a good portfolio of products and to work with an experienced Director who has more than 15 years’ experience in the industry.
This position is available now. For more information, apply today.
This job ad will be unpublished on 12/03/2024.
Apply for this role