Cologno Monzese, Italy.
Janssen-Cilag SpA, the pharmaceutical division, is looking for a Health Economics, Market Access & Reimbursement (HEMAR) Manager, to be hired in the HEMAR Department, with the goal of securing sustainable access and funding, at an optimal price, to enable patients to benefit from our medicines. The candidate will join a diverse team passionate about Healthcare, encouraging collaborative value-based discussions with payers, and optimally communicating the innovativeness of products to National & Regional Health Services and the Community as a whole.
The candidate will be responsible for Market Access (MA) activities & projects for the Oncology Therapeutic Area. The position will report to the HEMAR Team Manager and will be based in Cologno Monzese (MI).
The HEMAR Manager Will Be In Charge Of:
- Developing the Italian market access strategy for Oncology products in alignment with local business and medical functions as well as relevant EMEA and global and strategies
- Providing inputs to Corporate Functions, through Functional Networks and proactive communication to incorporate local payer requirements into product development
- Drawing Access Plans that take root from a deep understanding of Payers’ requirements and are fully integrated with the business plan
- Supporting the cross-functional team for the Brand Value Proposition, enhancing value from clinical, economic and social data to guarantee optimal positioning
- Coordinating national HTA applications and negotiations to ensure timely market access within target price
- Managing activities needed to achieve quick local access and correct positioning in PDTA/ Guidelines in collaboration with Regional Access and Medical functions
- Developing initiatives and managing projects that contribute to maximize product value, to seek for early market access opportunities for new indications or for maintaining those in the market, in compliance with local regulations and internal processes
Academic & Professional Background:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences or Economics
- 6+ years of experience in Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology sector with at least 3 years in a market access role
- Proven knowledge of the Pricing&Reimbursement process at National and Regional level in Italy
- Strong background in Health Economics and Outcome Research
- Previous experience in the Oncology or Hematology field would be preferred
Other Skills And Abilities:
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional or virtual team and individually
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Negotiation skills and flexibility
- “Make it happen” mentality, curiosity and motivation, persistence to achieve goals
- Availability to travel up to 20% – 30% of the time
Language Knowledge: Proficient In English And Italian
IT Knowledge: Good Office knowledge (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power point)
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886, a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical & Diagnostic, Consumer. Every day more than 120,000 employees work in 250 companies of the Group, located in 60 countries.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against because of disability.
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!