Online Course. Learn Microsoft Excel VBA Fundamentals (Excel 2010, 2013, 2016)
What you’ll learn?
- Fundamental Building Blocks of Using Excel VBA to Automate Routine Tasks.
- How to Implement Excel VBA into an Excel Workbook.
- Become Familiar with Common Excel VBA Programming Syntax.
- Work with VBA Variables, Conditional Statements, and Loops.
- Learn the Differences Between Absolute and Relative References to Create Dynamic Code.
- Debug Code Effectively.
- Interact with and Receive Input from Users.
- Learn Microsoft Excels VBA Object Structure.
- Microsoft Excel Installed
- No Prior VBA Programming Experience Needed
- Knowledge of working with Microsoft Excel Worksheets
Microsoft Excel VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) provides Excel users with the ability to automate any Excel task. Excel Tasks that would normally take an extensive amount of work and time to complete can ultimately be automated and completed in a single click of a button. All that’s needed to automate your experience is a little Excel VBA knowledge.
Maybe you’ve heard of Excel Macros and VBA. Or, maybe you’ve even attempted to create your own. Jumping into VBA can be a bit daunting and overwhelming. I’ve been teaching Excel for 15+ years and have had loads of questions from those that have taken the dive into learning Excel VBA. Where should I start? What do I need to know? What’s a variable? Enroll in this course and I’ll share the knowledge and experience I’ve gained working with Excel VBA.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Fundamentals of Excel VBA
- Proper Syntax Writing VBA Code
- Excel Object Structure to Effectively Communicate with Excel
- Working with the Most Common VBA Objects in Excel
- Automate Routine Microsoft Excel Tasks
- And More….
EXERCISE FILES AND QA
As you go through the video lectures you can download the exercise files, found within each section. Use the exercise files to practice the concepts you will be learning.
The course contains a QA section where you can interact with me and ask any questions as you develop your VBA skills.
As you participate in this introductory Excel VBA course you will build the knowledge and confidence to automate your experience in Excel, saving you time and money.
- Students New to Excel VBA
- Students Looking to Expand their Microsoft Excel Knowledge
See more Excel VBA courses here