London, UK / Amsterdam, Netherlands.
We are looking for driven candidates seeking to launch their career in Health Economics and join our regional European team to help our clients improve their clinical, scientific and commercial results.
You will work in a dynamic, global company of over 78,000 employees in more than 100 countries with a broad range of healthcare information, technology and service offerings.
Our clients operate in the life sciences industry, including the global top 20 pharmaceutical, medical device and biotech companies, as well as public health providers and regulatory authorities. They are looking for insight and evidence around the safety, efficacy, effectiveness and cost-effectiveness of health care delivery systems, medical devices, and pharmaceutical products spanning the full spectrum of therapeutic and disease areas. Our diverse mix of clients, the breadth of disease areas, as well as increasing access to novel data sources and methodologies provide a constant and rewarding challenge for our people.
This role can be based in either the Amsterdam in the Netherlands or in in the London in the UK we operate a hybrid working arrangement . This role will report into our EMEA Regional Business Unit, with focus on the European market. Depending on your background and experience, you will support projects including Health Technology Assessment (HTA) submissions in EU markets and UK, systematic literature reviews, meta-analyses, development and adaptation of economic models (e.g. budget impact, cost-effectiveness) and dissemination of the results by means of posters and manuscripts. You will work closely with a diverse range of peers, project managers and subject matter experts, in your local office and offices across Europe.
Qualifications and Skills
- BSc or equivalent in health economics, economics, statistics, biostatistics, pharmacy, mathematics, engineering or relevant MSc or PhD or equivalent in health economics, pharmacy, biostatistics, epidemiology or related discipline
- If you degree / or MSc is not Health Economics you will need experience of working within Health Economics environment
- Experience working in a consultancy, CRO, pharmaceutical/biotech companies or other service sector in the healthcare industry
- Understanding of economic models for health economic evaluation (e.g. Markov models)
- Good understanding of the healthcare industry is a prerequisite
- Strong numeracy and quantitative skills as well as competency using MS Excel (competency using Visual Basic is a plus)
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible & problem-solving mindset, excellent attention to detail and ability to check own work so that drafts are delivered to a high quality
- Strong time-management and organisational skills
- Attitude to work well as a member of team and to build and manage relationships in a multi-cultural environment
- Eligibility to work in Netherlands or UK without visa sponsorship
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world.
This job is posted by IQVIA.
This link brings you to the website of IQVIA.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!