Barcelona, Spain / Montreal / Toronto, CA.
The successful candidate will be embedded within our Health economics and Evidence review team and will be exposed to a wide range of projects, challenges, and clients on an international and local scale. The successful candidate will be actively contributing to value communications, evidence review, HTA, and health economics research projects.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Actively contribute to the design and execution of optimal project solutions to address client needs within health economics, value communication, and evidence review
- Acting as an analyst and/or a lead analyst on health economics, value communication, evidence review projects
- Deliver high quality work and ensure timely completion of project
- Actively provide ideas throughout the project which would improve the delivery of the project
- The project mix will contain, but is not limited to:
- Global Value Dossiers / Global Reimbursement Dossiers
- Active involvement in Systematic Literature Reviews and Targeted Literature Reviews
- Development and testing of value stories and messages
- Payer value communication tools
- Support the development of health economic models
- Developing technical reports and presentations to disseminate findings.
The candidate should possess the following skills/experience
- Advanced degree in a relevant healthcare/bioscience subject (e.g. MSc/PhD in pharmacy, public health, healthcare management, biopharmaceutical sciences, etc)
- 1+ year of direct experience in health economics, evidence review or value communications experience gained primarily in consulting, but also academia or industry
- The successful candidate will offer specific content-related skills and experience in:
- Contributing to the development of global value dossiers, value communication tools, evidence reviews (Systematic Literature Reviews and Targeted Literature Reviews), and health economic models
- Incorporating multiple evidence sources into a comprehensive and compelling story
- Analysis of research findings and translating into meaningful recommendations to clients
- Providing methodological input into health economics, evidence review and value communication projects
- The successful candidate will offer working knowledge of:
- Interpretation and appraisal of biomedical and outcomes research
- Various types of health economic models
- National, regional and local market access mechanisms and key stakeholders
- Evidence requirements for health technology assessments in key markets
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills in addition to the requirements:
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Japanese or Korean (written & spoken) is an advantage
- Strong fluency of Microsoft and other commonly used bibliographic software (Word®, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, EndNote, etc)
- Ability to demonstrate key Amaris values – trust, independence, performance, commitment, and boldness
- Knowledge of clinical research and basic health economics in order to interpret, critique and summarize evidence
- Working with cross-functional teams (Stats/HE/Evidence Review/other)
Please send through a cover letter, which would help us understand why you believe you are the right person for the job based on the description
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.
Amaris Consulting is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to promoting diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. For this purpose, we welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, beliefs, age, marital status, disability or other characteristics.
This job is posted by Amaris.
This link brings you to the website of Amaris.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!