The purpose of the HEMAR Manager is to contribute to the overall development and performance of Janssen by securing access to Janssen medicines via the creation of clear payer value stories for a defined therapeutic area. The HEMAR Manager is responsible to ensure competitive market access for Janssen products witin a defined therapeutic area and country. The HEMAR Manager effectively engages stakeholder to drive access proactivity and shapes the external environment to further recognize the value of pharmaceutical innovation for specific therapeutic areas.
Key Role Activities
- Customize the local country market access plan and execute the localized approach with cross-functional collaboration to ensure access.
- Incorporate local insights and needs in access and pricing strategies to maximize the value of each brand
- Execute market access plans, in alignment with CVTs, and in alignment with the EMEA Access Strategy (incl JCA if applicable) and Pricing guidance
- Lead Country and TA specific business cases for tender and contracting, together with the cross-functional CVT
- Translate payer value story into simple messages, tailored to the target audience from storytelling to use of analytics when delivering presentations, including preparing materials for effective price and reimbursement negotiations for specified products.
- Identify country-specific RWE needs from a market access perspective and drive identified projects in collaboration with other internal and external stakeholders.
- Continuously search for collaboration, funding and access opportunities with stakeholders by mapping the customer environment within identified TA in order to identify individuals or groups that have high influence.
- Create clarity on the key market access priorities taking into account the product stage.
- Leverage activities and outcomes and share best practices across countries, with emphasis on cross-Nordic collaboration and synergies.
- Interact with stakeholders to raise awareness for pricing and market access opportunities and challenges as well as develop a sense of urgency to formulate solutions that drive system change and positive access to innovation.
- Where required, provide customer level support to account teams to ensure implementation of access programs.
Required knowledge, skills, experience (hard skills)
- Master’s degree in economics, health economics, statistics or similar fields as required
- 2-5 years of work experience in comparable roles preferred
- Healthcare, pharmaceutical or similar industry experience preferred
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office required
- High proficiency in the country-specific language required
- High proficiency in spoken and written English required
Essential competences (soft skills)
- Strong networking skills, external as well as internal with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong business and scientific acumen
- Great verbal and written presentation and communication skills
- Ability to create an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect both internally and externally
- “Make it happen” and “roll up the sleeves” mentality, drive and motivation, persistence to achieve goals
- Seeing the big picture whilst being analytical and detail-oriented
- Strong problem-solving skills to propose innovative yet solid solutions for complex problems
This job ad will be unpublished on 20/03/2024.
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!