Online Course. Bestselling online Excel Visual Basic course for experienced Excel users who want to learn more VBA programming. VBA skills are required for most of health economics jobs. Improve your career prospects with this course and add Excel Visual Basic skills to your CV. The course has a 4.5-star rating, and more than 4,500 persons have taken the course. With this 11.5-hour online course you will learn to; write VBA macros, understand each line of VBA code and Visual Basic and Excel object models. The best is that course is not even expensive. Get started
This Udemy best-selling online course is for experienced Excel users who are new to Excel VBA and want to learn professional Excel Visual Basic programming techniques. Improve your career prospects by adding Excel Visual Basic skills to your CV.
What will I learn?
- By the end of this course, you will be confidently writing VBA macros which automate procedures in Microsoft Excel.
- You will fully understand the purpose and syntax of each line of code that you write.
- You will not simply be entering lines of code because you have been told they will produce a certain result.
- You will gain a solid understanding of both the Visual Basic and Excel object models which underly VBA programming.
The online course includes
- 11.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 Supplemental Resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access to mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Start your online Excel VBA course here.
Excel VBA course description
Excel VBA programming can seem baffling, especially when you don’t fully understand the code you are asked to write. Learn to write Excel VBA macros, from scratch, to automate Microsoft Excel tasks and operations.
This course is aimed particularly at Excel users without much programming experience, who struggle to remember the syntax and structure of the VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) programming language.
During the course, we will use a style of programming which emphasizes the significance of each line of code that you write. This means that when you revisit the code, the meaning of each line is apparent from the syntax, rather than becoming more and more unfamiliar. The course also demonstrates how to get the maximum benefit from IntelliSense, Microsoft’s code completion feature.
Whether you are looking to enhance your career prospects by adding Excel VBA to your CV, save your company money or increase your productivity, this course will provide you with all the knowledge you need to get started.You can download all of the materials used in the lectures so that you can follow along.
This is a Udemy best-selling course. Here is some of the feedback from other students:
- “Best intro I’ve seen for a non-programmer. Explains key concepts well.” Ron Willett
- “Wonderful way of teaching. Shows the full hierarchy of both Excel and VBA objects. Now know the differences.” Bill Malemba
- “Concise, thorough, yet repetitive enough to allow the concepts to stick. Love the real-world examples and the emphasis on concepts over code parroting. Best VBA tutorial I’ve found, hands down, bar none – covers top to bottom application/VBA structure which is immensely helpful. Well-organized, all code can be re-visited with provided worksheets…” Dy622
- “This is my favourite excel VBA course. Lot of exercises, lot of different area is covered, and really explains everything from step 1, not just the how, but the why as well. thanks to the course I understand VBA and macros better than ever before.”
Start your online Excel VBA course here
See more Excel VBA Online Courses