Online Course. Learn how to write real-world Excel VBA Macros from scratch. No experience required.
What you’ll learn?
- Learn little-known techniques used by the top professionals.
- Over 70 example Macros for you to use in your own projects.
- Discover the best method to access a worksheet and the ones you should avoid.
- Learn how to use Intellisense to help you write your code.
- Learn how to supercharge your Excel experience using Loops.
- How to resolve errors quickly and painlessly.
- Learn programming techniques you can use in any programming language.
- Learn When to use “If” and when to use “Select”.
- Learn the 4 Loops of Excel and when to use each one.
- How to test your output before writing to a worksheet.
- Discover how to protect your code against users changing the worksheet name.
- Learn how to use the Compiler to check for errors before you run.
- Learn the best way to use Range, Cells and Offset to access the cells.
- Learn how to easily format any cell or range.
- Discover how easy it is to step through the code line by line.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A Laptop/PC with a copy of Microsoft Excel
September 2018 Added New Content!
How to Copy and Filter Data using Excel VBA
This new section comes with 13 Exercises plus full solutions to help you practice and reinforce what you have learned.
April 2018 Added New Content!
Learn how to build an entire Excel VBA application from start to finish. In this brand new section you will see techniques not taught in any other Excel VBA course.
This new section(number 15) contains proven principles and little-known techniques that will help you build an application in a fraction of the time it would normally take you.
You will also learn tips and tricks that will reduce your errors, make your code more organised, and make your applications easier to maintain and update.
This is the only Excel VBA course that shows you first hand, a professional developer creating a VBA application from scratch.
January 2018 Added New Content!
Using Arrays in Excel VBA: 6 brand new lectures.
FINALLY! A Way To Write Excel VBA Like a Professional
If you think the top Excel VBA programmers are smarter or more gifted than you, then you’re mistaken. Truth is, they use dozens of proven programming principles…. little-known techniques that are completely unknown to most VBA users. What are these principles? How can you learn them? And how can you use them to create your own Macros? In this course, Paul Kelly teaches you dozens of must-have secrets that he learned during his 20+ years as a professional software developer, including
*How To Easily Open Any Workbook – I provide the code, You can use it everywhere!
* Why using Loops can increase your productivity exponentially – Start using them immediately
* How To Create a Real-World VBA Project – A step-by-step guide through a Fruit Sales example project
* The Error Translator Table – An easy way to resolve errors that should have been written years ago
* Which worksheet method to use – Your code will still work even if the user changes the sheet name!
* How to easily test the output of your macros – It’s childs play to write values to this Window
* How To Quickly Create Solid Excel Macros – Tons of examples you can “steal” for yourself.
* The In Built VBA Tools That Help You Easily Find Bugs – If you think you would make a good detective then you may really enjoy this
* How to Easily Format any Cell – Changing a cells font, color, format is so simple you could do it now.
* These “Evil” Workbook types should never be used – Do You Use them?
* And Much More.
Remember if you are not happy with the course for any reason you can get a FULL REFUND within 30 days – no questions asked!!!
Who this course is for:
- Accountants/Auditors/Financial planners
- Business/Financial Analysts
- Managers/Project Managers/Project Planners
- Anyone who wants to learn how to write VBA in a professional environment
- Anyone who wants to exponentially increase their productivity at work
- Anyone who wants an introduction to programming with a straightforward langauge
- Anyone who wants to increase their value to their current or potential employer
- Any user of Excel who wants to dramatically increase their abiltiy
See more Excel VBA courses here