Online Course. Did you know that Excel VBA expertise is the most frequently asked technical skill for health economists? Get started and become a proficient Excel Macros Programmer with this Excel VBA for beginners course.
What you’ll learn?
- Create and Modify Macros in Excel.
- Become a proficient Excel Macro Programmer in a very short time.
- Know the difference between Macros and VBA.
- Understand VBA and create your first piece of code.
- Choose the right Loop for each task.
- Learn Automation secrets in Excel VBA.
- The course is full of code examples that you can use straight away.
- Follow along with included Excel project files.
- Learn from an instructor with over 16 years of experience with Microsoft Excel, teaching thousands of students in his own computer learning school.
- Learn the most current version of Microsoft Excel.
- Course updated regularly.
- An instructor ready to answer your questions in less than 24 hours.
- Watch high-quality video lectures with lifetime access.
- Quizzes and exercises.
- Certificate of completion.
- Only basic prior experience in Microsoft Excel or spreadsheets is required to get the most out of this Excel course.
- Break your tasks down into small parts. The more you practice the better you become
- This course was recorded with Excel 2016 but it’s also compatible with Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013
- It is also compatible with Microsoft Office for Mac
Become a proficient Excel Macro Programmer in a very short time.
Excel Macros are powerful. Everybody wants to learn Excel Macros and VBA. They can make Excel work like magic. But most Excel users never use them. Other spending several days on a multi-hour course or working through a 1000-page book, getting overwhelmed with information. So why waste a great deal of time learning things you may never use.
In this course my goal is to help you learn ways to create Excel Macros that won’t burst your brain. Also to convey the main principles of VBA language and allow beginners, taking their first steps, to learn without requiring individual training.
Content and overview
A macro is a sequence of instructions that automates some aspect of Excel so that you can work more efficiently and with fewer Errors. Macros are written in VBA, which stands for Visual Basic for Applications, is a programming language developed by Microsoft.
If you think Excel VBA programmers are smarter or more gifted than you, then you’re mistaken. Yes, macros can be intimidating and yes, programming is a huge topic. If you saw a course on Excel programming with hundreds of lectures, would you really watch all of them?
But wait a minute… What about people who may not have programming background, but aspire to reap the utmost from the program? Are there any programming principles and well-guarded secrets that you can learn and use them to create any Macros you want?
In this course you will find several short, to the point lectures covering Excel Macros and VBA entertaining and accessible to non-techies. The goal is not to make you a star Excel programmer. If you want to be that, go for it! But I’ll give you some best practices and make this course extremely practical. After all, you are not a programmer, you just need to write an Excel Macro to help you get your work done.
Why is this course different?
It’s super practical. Free downloadable Excel working files are included to allow you to follow along using the same material I use throughout the lectures. You can download all of them.
It’s comprehensive and fast. Microsoft Excel Macros and VBA are complex, that’s why the course is broken down into bite-sized pieces
I update the Excel class monthly with new lectures!
It has a quiz after section so to prove that you have learned the material.
You will learn the most current version of Microsoft Excel (2016) but the concepts are compatible with Excel 2007, Excel 2010 and Excel 2013
Compatible with Microsoft Office for Macintosh
Are you looking to learn practical Macro techniques you can put to use instantly? If so, then this is the course for you. It’s entirely project based and it’s full of examples which are fully explained and easy to understand. It has been recorder with the brand new Excel 2016 in full HD 1080p. If you get stacked don’t worry. I have fast and fully support through the discussion board. And if you don’t like the course simply return it. There is a 30-day money back guarantee. At the end of this Microsoft Excel class you will be given a Certificate of Completion
What are you waiting for? Enroll now! (it is 100% no risk deal)
Who this course is for:
- All Excel users who have always been interested in macros but have never found a good resource to learn them
- Individuals who wish to turn Microsoft Excel into a powerful tool in their daily work
- Students with willingness for learning
- Business Professionals and Entrepreneurs
See more Excel VBA Courses