North West England.
Abbott Diabetes Care (ADC) are recruiting for a Market Access Specialist to cover the Northwest, Cheshire and Merseyside, Greater Manchester, and Derbyshire.
As Market Access Specialist you will be responsible for implementing ADC Market Access strategy to maximise brand uptake and growth of FreeStyle Libre Flash Glucose Monitoring System and broader FreeStyle product portfolio.
- Understand, navigate, and keep current with the healthcare system at a local and national level to enable effective execution of plans
- Identify, understand priorities, and develop relationship with Payers and Clinical stakeholders across Primary and Secondary care that will influence adoption and uptake of the Freestyle product portfolio
- Have clinical data and economic discussions and so communicate the Value Proposition appropriately to both clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
- Build Clinical and Non-Clinical Champions and Advocates who can influence the update of the FreeStyle product portfolio and digital ecosystem.
- Mobilise local KOLs to maximise peer to peer influence and advocacy
- Preparation of LHEs/Trusts/CCGs for reimbursement through identifying a patient pathway and understanding the (sustainable) funding flow and process for local formulary submission and criteria for success
- Post reimbursement work with target account HCP advocates to submit well prepared formulary applications, as per agreed account roll out plan
- Work collaboratively with Sales Teams to create account plans and ensure smooth and seamless customer facing execution in their implementation
Required Experience & Education:
- Educated to degree level and/or equivalent qualification with relevant commercial experience
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritional’s and branded generic medicines. Our 1113,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
As you’d expect from a global healthcare company, we offer a fantastic range of benefits including competitive salaries, a superb defined contribution pension scheme, private healthcare, life assurance and a flexible benefits scheme.
This job is posted by Abbott.
This link brings you to the website of Abbott.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!