We are looking for highly motivated, performance driven individuals to be a part of our expanding team. We do this by hiring amazing people guided by shared values who exceed customer expectations. Our continued success depends on it!
The Senior Market Access Manager is responsible for developing strategically targeted payer engagement, relationship and account management at the country level for improved access and procurement of the Omnipod Insulin Management System. This includes implementing access strategies that establish pricing and value for successful patient access to the Omnipod system.
Efforts of this individual should focus on ensuring health care providers and patients have unimpeded access to our products and services by educating key stakeholders and influencing their medical policy decisions, their perceptions the value Insulet provides them and their patients, and our competitive position relative to alternatives. The Senior Market Access Manager is expected to earn the support of his/her customers as a trusted business advisor. Success is reflected by the key stakeholders accepting and implementing versions of the Market Access recommendations. The Senior Market Access Manager will have a deep understanding of important territory-related issues, have broad knowledge of the evolving healthcare landscape, develops detailed strategic plans which aligns with the long and short-term goals of the organization.
• Understand the key stakeholders in national health care system
• Establish relationships with or reliable access to, key stakeholders and related influence groups that impact access to our assay for healthcare providers and patients.
• Identify policy priorities and objectives to overcome key access barriers and share with Insulet leadership team.
• Support implementation of engagement strategies for national health care system
• Invests the time necessary to maintain an in-depth understanding of needs in value generation including real world evidence as it relates to the territory and local market.
• Collaborate in writing value dossiers based on relevant outcome criteria
• Adapt and implement the proper value proposition aligned to local needs and requirements
• Support development and implementation of strategies to secure/ maintain access at optimal prices
• Operationalize pricing strategy with set pricing guidance
• Ability to develop and execute contacts and relationships throughout insurance companies.
• Extract, decipher and disseminate important pricing information from data sources regarding External Reference Pricing
• Set up value based contracts to combine value, outcome and price
• Provide analytical, strategic and health economic modeling support for the development of Pricing & Market Access strategies for products in development
• Strives for excellence in all aspects of his/her performance and is committed to continuous self-evaluation and development.
• Strives to contribute to the organization, peers’, and customers’ needs beyond sales/revenue production.
• Provides information critical to accomplishing the Insulet mission to all colleagues the Market Access team works with – specifically members of the Medical team, Customer Care, Marketing and Sales and Sales Leadership teams.
• Provides feedback to individuals so they can make effective decisions at all levels of the organization (National, District, and Territory teams)
• Partners with Sales, Sales Leadership, Marketing, Medical and Customer Care– involve them in strategic planning and execution of those plans regarding coverage, adoption, reducing cycle times, and account/market specific opportunities/challenges
• Performs other duties as required.
• Drive access mindset through training and other communication initiatives
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in medicine, pharmacy and/or health economics, or the equivalent
• a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical and/ or medical device sales (preferably with diabetes products/ medical devices)
• Strong knowledge of Government requirements, standards and processes, at least in France including experience with national authorities as HAS, CEPS or CNEDiMTS
• Experience in Health Economics, in particular modelling and cost-effectiveness analysis
• Proven experience in value demonstration, value dossier and value communication
• Relationships with decision makers and key influencers
Preferred Skills and Competencies:
• In-depth understanding of health insurance systems such as reimbursement pathways, price negotiations and contracting.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to perform independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to prioritize and drive for results with an emphasis on quality.
• Ability to analyze diverse sets of complex information and distill into recommended strategy
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate at multiple levels of an organization.
• Good organizational and analytical skills
• Well-developed negotiation skills
• Self-motivated, ambitious and positive.
• Strong computer proficiency and experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Fluent English (day to day working language).
• Travel up to 50% as required.
NOTE: This position is eligible for hybrid working arrangements (requires on-site work from an Insulet office at least 1x/week; may work remotely other days).
Insulet started in 2000 with an idea and a mission to enable our customers to enjoy simplicity, freedom and healthier lives through the use of our Omnipod® product platform. In the last two decades we have improved the lives of hundreds of thousands of patients by using innovative technology that is wearable, waterproof, and lifestyle accommodating.
This job ad will be unpublished on 05/03/2024.
This job is posted by Insulet.
This link brings you to the website of Insulet.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!