The Market Access Manager Belux reports to the Head of Market Access and Governmental Affairs BeLux.
Purpose of the job:
The mission of the Market Access Manager is to create, shape and execute market access strategies that optimize products access throughout their lifecycle. The Market Access Manager Belux is responsible for the preparation of high-quality reimbursement submissions and the follow-up of the reimbursement procedures. He contributes to the development of negotiation strategies and innovative financial schemes for managed entry agreements and supports market access projects. The role will report to Head Market Access and Governmental Affairs Belux. The focus will be mainly on Oncology/Hematology pipeline products.
- Support full patient access of Daiichi Sankyo medicines in Belgium and Luxembourg, within areas Assigned by the Head Market Access and Governemental Affairs.
- Prepare, champion and execute market access strategies (including P&R dossiers) to enable optimization of market access throughout the product lifecycle
- Work independently as well as cross-functionally both pre- and post-launch in the assigned therapeutic areas.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with key internal and external stakeholders in the BeLux region.
- Tailor value propositions and deliver solutions to local payer needs that drive access and uptake of Daiichi Sankyo brands
- Lead internal multidisciplinary teams. Ensure efficient cross-functional collaboration and aligned communication to all internal stakeholders through close collaboration with sales & marketing, medical and regulatory departments
- Actively identify and provide analysis of the access opportunities and challenges to the Head Market Access and Governental Affairs and early launch teams.
- Create solid market access plans for launch products in close collaboration with the brand teams.
- Understand the Belgium and Luxembourg Health Care systems organizational structure and the decision making process.
- Follow and analyze development trends in health care regarding for examples patient’s access to medicines , financial resources and budgeting, health policy initiatives.
- Plan, follow up and implement pricing and funding strategies.
- Create high-quality partnerships between stakeholders in the health care sector and Daiichi Sankyo.
Education and Experience:
- Academic background in science, pharmacy, medicine or (health) economics.
- Strong industry reputation with a proven track record in Market Access (in country).
- Excellent understanding of the health care/reimbursement environment, it’s stakeholders, relationships, related regulatory and legislative processes, challenges and opportunities.
- Experience in health economics methods, Health Technology Assessment, evidence-medicine and their application.
- Demonstrated scientific credibility.
- An understanding of brands and competitor products is desired.
- Team player, enthusiastic and “can do” person with excellent problem-solving skills, strategic thinking & communication skills
- Highly effective organizer who can prioritize and manage multiple projects and stakeholders with ease.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English
- Minium 5 years experience
- Languages: Fluent French, Dutch and English.
What we offer:
Working at Daiichi Sankyo
At Daiichi Sankyo in Europe, we offer a workplace where your voice is heard. Everything we do, we do with a high level of commitment and a clear focus on patients’ needs. We know that our bold ambition to change patients’ lives for the better can only be achieved through the power of collaboration and the exploration of new approaches. Thus, we encourage our colleagues across Europe to be courageous, to bring their ideas to the table and to embrace opportunities to grow. When you join our European family, you will be a part of a dynamic company where everyone, no matter their role, rolls up their sleeves and gets things done.
Passion for Innovation. Compassion for Patients.
Daiichi Sankyo and its 16,000 employees in more than 20 countries are dedicated to the creation and supply of innovative pharmaceutical products. In Europe, we focus on two areas: In the cardiovascular space, our strong portfolio of medicines reflects our long-standing commitment and shows that we care for every heartbeat; in oncology our goal is to become a global pharma innovator until 2025 by providing novel therapies to patients across the world. Our European headquarters are in Munich, Germany, and we have affiliates in 13 European countries.
This job ad will be unpublished on 06/03/2024.
This job is posted by Daiichi Sankyo.
This link brings you to the website of Daiichi Sankyo.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!