We are looking for a bright Market Access Manager for Takeda Poland!
- Lead and implement market access strategy for product(s) under responsibility to obtain and maintain optimal access and pricing outcomes.
- Take responsibility for reimbursement submission and negotiates with authorities.
- Engage in strong long-term relationships with payers and their influencers.
- Develops and implements the market access strategy for product(s)’ under responsibility in collaboration with HE function and in alignment with corporate strategy
- Contributes to the development of LOCs commercial and business strategy through working with Head of Market Access and Brand Teams
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of drug programs to initiate and support market access strategies to obtain formulary access for Takeda products
- Understands government priorities which have the potential to impact market access
- Gathers customers insights to adapt strategies to their needs
Pricing & Reimbursement
- Leads the reimbursement process for product(s)’ under responsibility to maximize market access
- Participates to meetings and negotiations with national HC authorities for obtaining and maintaining market access
- Develops and writes reimbursement submissions with support from medical and HE functions
- Monitors and anticipates HC trends and changes
- Analyses the market, competitors plans, messages (differentiate our product from competitors), prices and access
- Develops, in conjunction with relevant project teams, outcome scenarios for all HTA specific projects and lead option analysis and decision making
- Supports and educates field based teams on Market Access issues
Effective team and cross functional working internally and externally
- Develops effective and constructive working relationships throughout the Market Access Team and Takeda LOC in general and with the Medical and Marketing teams in particular;
- Creates/builds and maintains a solid network of professional contacts within the HC/market access setting and their key influencers
- Organizes and attends meetings with key stakeholder groups
- Achieves best-in-class customer focus with dedicated time for and regular interactions with customers
- Identifies and undertakes specific projects when required in order to drive Market Access forward;
- Promotes and conducts the affairs of the company with the highest standards of integrity, probity and corporate governance; Demonstrating commitment to the values of Takeda-ism;
Environmental Intelligence & Insight
Business Strategy & Vision
Mentorship & Development
Development of solutions for customer needs
Takeda is an industry-leading, global pharmaceutical company with an unwavering dedication to putting patients at the centre of everything we do. We live our values of Takeda-ism – Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance – and are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
Takeda is an equal opportunity employer – At our heart are committed colleagues. We offer interested people numerous opportunities and strongly believe in, and promote, diversity, equity and inclusion. As a company we offer roles based on merit, welcoming candidates of any gender, age, religious belief, race, ethnic origin or disability. Our team is growing and for this we need bright minds with creativity and flexibility – what talent do you have?
This job is posted by Takeda.
This link brings you to the website of Takeda.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!