- Understand, describe and prioritize most relevant (influential, accessible) market access stakeholders (payers, governmental bodies, industry associations, professional associations and other stakeholders) for local ADD organization/business.
- Build trusted and strategic relationships with payers and influencing stakeholders to anticipate payers agendas, plans and objectives.
- Understand the specific needs of payers and reimbursement-related stakeholders and identify mutually beneficial partnering opportunities.
- Analyze market access trends/health policy changes and continuously map reimbursement requirements by payer type for on market products. Anticipate access barriers and cost containment risks. Negotiate funding and price (if applicable) and support our products in reimbursement negotiations and health technology assessments.
- Differentiate our products adapting and a global value story to local healthcare context in order to avoid price erosion and get preference. Develop appropriate communication platforms to reinforce the value messages for our products (e.g. workshops, payer info material).
- Partner with global market access to inform product development & pricing based on customer needs. Develop launch plans for new products mapping out local coding, coverage and payment requirements.
- Consolidate planning and actions in local market access strategy & implementation plan taking into account short term and mid-term business goals.
- Be a subject matter expert in HTA (health technology assessment) and EbM (evidence-based medicine) recommendations.
- Contribute actively to ADD’s global market access network by providing relevant local country input and sharing best practices.
- B.A. or B.S. PREFERRED: Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Health, Health Economics or Health Policy
- At least 4 years’ experience in pharma /medical device industry, health policy or related functions of payers/disease management organizations
- Background in evidence based medicine and/or public health and/or market access and/or competitive effectiveness research and/or health economics
- Functional experience in Reimbursement & Market Access
- Broad knowledge of government and private payer reimbursement
- Existing network to local market access stakeholders
- Track record of peer reviewed publications
- Strategic understanding of the business and strategic thinking
- Ability to analyze information and assess risk potential
This job is posted by Abbott.
This link brings you to the website of Abbott.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!