New York, NY, US / UK / Germany.
You will love this role if:
- Get a great deal of satisfaction from delivering exciting and innovative projects on time and on budget leading to successful reimbursement and access for our client’s assets, and ultimately, outcomes for patients.
- Enjoy regular client contact and building strong relationships through face-to-face meetings, phone and written communication.
- Have high attention to detail to ensure that quality outputs are delivered to clients in the UK, EU and globally.
- Wish to work in an integrated, global team of market access experts and in an environment where individuals are encouraged to develop through participating in training programmes aligned to personal development plans.
- Are a self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic, collaborative environment.
As part of the OPEN Health SMA team, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
The Senior Market Access Consultant is responsible for providing strategic market access and tactical direction to support SMA in (1) the development and delivery of multi-stakeholder market access plans, (2) strong strategic client partnerships, and (3) ongoing new/organic business development activities of the company.
- Overall responsibility for the performance of all allocated clients ranging from strategic input to day-to-day management of tactics (as required): financial performance; defining the strategic direction; delivering all initiatives on time and on budget; ongoing evaluation of deliverables
- Maintain a client-facing role throughout the delivery of all projects and be accountable for clear strategic direction for the project and client ensuring that objectives are met through to the final deliverable and organic growth is achieved
- Financial reporting, in line with defined processes and timings. Ensure appropriate financial responsibility amongst all team members, in accordance with their role
- Leveraging market access and industry knowledge to identify, generate and convert organic growth and new business opportunities across all SMA areas of expertise
- Overall responsibility for ‘trouble-shooting’ ‘problem’ accounts, and clients as and when issues arise. To immediately identify areas of weakness/key issues and to plan and implement remedial strategies, as appropriate
- Contribute to thought leadership and innovation across all SMA offerings, providing ideas and support in the business development activity workstreams for the other OPEN Health Centres of Excellence
- Line management responsibilities including the development and ongoing implementation of personal development plans
What you’ll bring:
- Graduate or relevant healthcare qualification(s)
- Knowledge of the structure and function of the UK, EU or Global healthcare environments
- Minimum of 7–10 years of relevant experience in Pharma, consultancy or related industry
- Experience in working in market access in the pharmaceutical industry or consultancy
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry; relating to product development, approval, marketing and continued lifecycle management
- Good clinical knowledge and experience across a range of specialities
- Proven track record of efficient project management from conception through to delivery
- Experience of line management and supporting people development
What we offer:
As a global organization, OPEN Health is committed to supporting our employees and their families through a comprehensive benefits program
- Competitive pay, generous paid vacation and holidays, and health insurance programs across all our locations
- Ongoing training and development opportunities which foster and shape your individual career path
- An active and growing commitment to bettering the communities our employees call home through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- The opportunity to thrive in a global, collaborative environment while working every day to improve health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
- Diverse, Inclusive culture that encourages you to bring your whole self to work
*Please note: This role can be located Remote within the UK, Germany or the USA (east coast).
This job is posted by OPEN Health.
This link brings you to the website of OPEN Health.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!