Cambridge, MA / Bridgewater, NJ, US.
This role is responsible for the overall market access strategy for the Dupixent Respiratory franchise. This role is instrumental in overseeing and leading the development, integration and implementation of each value proposition, indication/franchise strategy, life cycle management, the pricing & contracting approach across payer channels and ensuring customer-facing teams are appropriately trained and resourced on current strategies for Dupixent franchise. The role will require leadership and leading the Dupixent Value & Access team working cross-functionally to manage the performance of the payer channels, including accountability for tracking and improving targeted account performance, key account prioritization, and development of marketing strategies and tactics that will optimize business. This role requires working closely with all groups within the broader US Market Access organization to ensure the goal of profitable access.
- Lead the Dupixent Value & Access Respiratory team and its execution of the payer strategy, integration into brand business and alliance management
- Responsible for strategy and business plan inputs related to key franchises as they relate to all channels to ensure optimal Dupixent performance and access
- Plan and manage the Dupixent payer brand budget
- Participate with the brand therapeutic areas and provide input into brand strategy development for Dupixent indications, serving as expert for the payer, distributor and channel perspective and ensuring economic considerations are incorporated
- Implement an unbranded and branded payer media plan supporting the Dupixent strategic plan
- Lead development and ensure alignment of all pricing/contracting strategies, tactics and initiatives to maximize profitability goals and add value to the organization
- Partner with HEVA business partners to inform real world evidence generation and ensure health economic activities are in place to meet the needs of payers while demonstrating value across the Dupixent franchise
- Develop and communicate robust market access strategies and plans, including clear articulation of the brands’ value story, and help to integrate them into the overall brand plan
- Identify gaps in current market access understanding and develop plans to gain direct payer insights through primary research, advisory boards, etc., and work with vendors to implement projects in a timely, impactful manner
- Develop strong value communication platform and messaging in order to support access targets and goals
- Lead pull through opportunities and execution of pull through strategy for all channels and geographies based upon formulary position and opportunity
- Provide pricing and reimbursement guidance around product forecast/financial model development
Professional Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in payer/brand marketing
- Experience in working with US payers
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated ability to lead cross functionally
- Deep understanding and experience the specialty space including pricing, distribution and payer dynamics unique to specialty products
- Demonstrated experience in launching new products
- Demonstrated experience in working in specialty pharmacy
- Deep understanding of Commercial, Medicare Part D and Medicaid
- Experience identifying trends and insights assimilating into market/channel strategy
- Understanding of key payer value drivers and ability to develop and implement payer value propositions
- Understanding of macro US Healthcare trends and their translation/impact on future Dupixent business
- Understanding of HEOR drivers and ability to coordinate payer insights to inform the RWE plan
- Working understanding of strategic pricing and commercial contracting strategy, process and rules
- Deep understanding of the cross functional interactions between Account Management and Field Sales to ensure successful implementation of pull through plan
- Strong financial acumen, analytic skills & critical thinking ability
- Understanding of the legal/regulatory environment and internal Sanofi legal/regulatory guidelines and processes
- Ability to communicate at the executive level
Education: B.A. or B.S. Degree; Advanced Degree preferred.
- Minimum 8-10 years of business experience in the pharmaceutical healthcare sector
- 5-7 years in payer space (account management; payer marketing; contracting, etc…)
- People Leadership experience is required.
Travel: Approximately 25%
As a healthcare company and a vaccine manufacturer, Sanofi has an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. All US based roles require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of your job responsibilities.
According to the CDC, an individual is considered to be “fully vaccinated” fourteen (14) days after receiving (a) the second dose of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, or (b) the single dose of the J&J vaccine. Fully vaccinated, for new Sanofi employees, is to be fully vaccinated 14 Days Prior To Start Date.
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
This job is posted by Sanofi.
This link brings you to the website of Sanofi.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!