Parsippany, NJ, US.
The Sr. Director, Market Access Operations and Analytics occupies a key role on the US Market Access Leadership Team. This role is responsible for leading and delivering on the following key strategic and tactical deliverables to support the US Market Access organization and the interfaces that it supports between various key business groups within Teva’s US organization.
Market Access Operations:
- Coordinate, support, and assist in the development and preparation of Market Access Leadership Team business review meetings.
- Develop and align Market Access annual headcount and operational budget blueprints in close coordination with the Senior Vice President, US Market Access, and the members of the US Market Access Leadership Team.
- Oversee the development and curation of common internal information sharing portals (e.g., SharePoint) across the market access function.
- Identify, propose, and champion operational improvements within the US Market Access function for implementation across the US Market Access organization.
- Perform various tasks in support of the Senior Vice President, US Market Access, including, but not limited to, meeting material preparation, vetting, and coordination to help ensure consistent delivery of relevant information to key stakeholders (e.g., North American Leadership Team, CLT, US Market Access Leadership Team)
- Coordinate delivery of training programs between US Training & Development organization and US Market Access Leadership Team member.
- Ensure US Market Access budgetary spending is aligned to internal Purchasing, Finance and Compliance protocols.
Data Analytics & Reporting:
- Propose, develop and support the maintenance of (together with the Vice Presidents of US Payer Marketing and US Market Access Account Management) key reporting metrics to drive payer business opportunity for Teva’s US Commercial businesses.
- Act as primary liaison for US Market Access data generation, coordination, and integration with key cross-functional interfaces within North American Commercial business unit (e.g., Sales/Sales Operations, Finance, IT, Market Insights & HR)
- Support tracking and trending of ROI, targeting, formulary status and pull-through program effectiveness through various IT and data resources to further refine segment strategy and effectiveness.
- Act as a principal lead on the assessment of third party data streams and related tools supporting the business reporting needs of the US Market Access team and lead integration of selected tools within relevant US Market Access workflows.
- Serve as primary liaison between US Market Access and US Data Management Center of Excellence to ensure coordinated focus of activities and work streams involving both Market Access and the DMCOE.
Innovative Value Assessment:
- Lead and develop innovative contracting metrics and measurements initiatives to support growth of strategic assets within Teva’s Market Access portfolio.
- Align and coordinate innovative and value-based contracting initiatives between and among, US Payer Contracting, Global HEOR, US Payer Marketing, US Finance ROCC, & US Sales & Marketing leads to help ensure tactical delivery of strategic innovative value creation initiatives across organization.
- Identify and propose (in collaboration with relevant internal and external stakeholders) new innovative value delivery mechanisms to create, preserve, and protect strategic assets’ value proposition with both national and regional payer and PBM accounts.
- Communication Skills: The successful candidate will have demonstrated the ability to communicate cross-functionally through and within organizational structures to achieve strategic and tactical results.
- Leadership Skills: The successful candidate must have the ability to lead a team of professionals within the organization, demonstrating both vertical (direct-reports) and horizontal (colleagues) leadership competencies to achieve the business and operational results required of this role.
- Direct Reports: The positions will be responsible for leading, managing, and developing two or more direct reports in support of the positions deliverables.
- Analytical Skills: The successful candidate should have strong analytical skills and experience in the payer market. This role reports to the SVP, US Market Access.
- Education: Bachelor’s of Science (RPh, Pharm D.) Degree required; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Experience Required:A minimum of 15 years Pharmaceutical industry experience including payer/PBM experience or related relevant experience required
- Demonstrated broad knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, managed markets, institutional and organized provider space.
- Macro-understanding of the current healthcare environment including cost pressures, reimbursement landscape and payer motivation.
- Prior customer engagement, account management and/or sales leadership, business to business sales experience, project management, home office collaboration, and/or marketing experience is strongly desired. Experience in population health initiatives and customer relationship management strongly preferred. Demonstrated leadership experience is strongly preferred.
Travel Requirements: Occasional travel required.
Who are we?
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees.
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to support you throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
This job is posted by Teva.
This link brings you to the website of Teva.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!