US / UK / EU.
* We are looking to fill this role in North America / CA, the UK or the EU (Portugal, France, Spain, Italy, Greece) & are flexible to fully remote work.
Evidera’s Global Market Access Consulting practice provides clients with strategic recommendations on how best to move products through their pipelines. This is accomplished through four service lines:
- Global Payer Strategy
- Payer Advisory Boards
- Client Workshops
- Global Value Dossiers and National Dossiers
The practice has one of the best available networks of approximately 2,000 high-level payers and advisers covering 45 markets and has completed over 1,250 global and emerging markets projects, over 30,000 in-house payer interviews, and more than 150 Global Value Dossiers during the 17 years since its inception.
To be a key implementer in all phases of project delivery, contributing to developing discussion guide, undertaking qualitative interviews, analysis of results and supporting the presentation of results. Typically, a project will have leadership from a senior member of staff, project management from a Senior Consultant / Consultant and support from junior members (e.g. Senior Business Analyst & Business Analyst). As Senior Business Analyst, you will initially be expected to support the project leader with specific project tasks, for example, recruitment or presentation framework development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned):
- Supporting project team in the delivery of individual projects – you will be typically involved in approximately 3-4 projects simultaneously.
- To undertake the execution of the project, including the following tasks:
- Development of background information as required
- Payer decision-maker recruitment
- Development of discussion guides
- Input into the analysis of research findings
- Input into development of results presentation
- Input into strategic recommendations to clients
- Client contact: be the 1st point of contact on small / targeted projects.
- Act as a Project Manager on small / targeted projects.
Education, Professional Skills & Experience:
- Science undergraduate ( Pharm D, HEOR, Public Health ), ideally with a Master’s degree or PhD in a relevant subject
- Ideally pricing, reimbursement and market access experience (0-2 years) either in consultancy or industry (corporate level)
Personal Skills & Competencies:
- Genuine interest and curiosity in pricing and reimbursement
- Personable, realistic, willing, open, team-worker and flexible
- Well organized and able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Enthusiastic to learn and motivated to take opportunities to develop
Evidera is a business within in Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC (PPD) a leading global contract research organization (CRO), and a is a preeminent provider of evidence-based solutions. We provide integrated scientific expertise and global operational capabilities to help clients generate the evidence needed to optimize the market access and commercial potential of products.
Evidera offers a competitive salary and benefits package, with clear opportunities for growth and career progression.
We promote a flexible working environment and provide access to Employee Well-being programs and services. You will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects with some of the industry’s leading researchers around the globe. We are committed to providing training and professional development, with ample opportunity for advancement for all our staff.
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
- Working environment/requirements for this role:
- Able to communicate, receive and understand information & ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
- May require travel.
Our 4i Values:
Integrity – Innovation – Intensity – Involvement
If you resonate with our 4i values above, and ultimately wish to accelerate the delivery of safe and effective therapeutics for some of the world’s most urgent health needs, submit your application – we’d love to hear from you!
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.
This job is posted by PPD.
This link brings you to the website of PPD.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!