Horsham, PA / Raritan, NJ, US.
Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Postdoctoral Fellow in Global Market Access Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs). The duration of the Post-Doctoral Fellow program is 2 years.
At Janssen Research & Development, LLC, we are united and energized by one mission – to discover and develop innovative medicines that ease patients’ suffering and meet the most important unmet medical needs of our time. We think of the world as our laboratory, and we look for innovation wherever it exists. This drives our relentless search for the best science, and our pursuit of collaborations and partnerships. We believe there are no limits to what science can do.
The Janssen Global Market Access group plays a central role in shaping long-term strategies that bring important, life-saving medicines to the people who need them most. Our work drives early and informed decision making that is enriched by regional insights, innovative access and pricing frameworks, emphasis on global public health and policy, and other critical market intelligence to help Janssen companies realize their goals in the evolving healthcare landscape. Global Market Access consists of cross-functional teams located at various international locations with main offices in NJ, PA, and Belgium. Key areas of expertise include Health Economics, Pricing, Patient Reported Outcomes, and Market Access Analytics.
We are seeking a highly motivated, conscientious, and diligent scientist, who is flexible, dynamic, and able to work with autonomy to drive their individual projects forward while also contributing to the group as an integral team member.
The Janssen Global Market Access Post-Doctoral fellow will work full-time being mentored with the advanced training needed to pursue a career in Market Access with a focus in PROs.
In this role, you will have hands-on exposure to work within Janssen Global Market Access Patient Reported Outcomes to:
- Champion the importance of the patient perspective in clinical research supporting Patient Focused Drug Development.
- Participate in the planning and execution of studies (literature reviews, data analyses, interpretation, reporting, etc.) generating insights on “what matters most” to patients regarding disease and treatments.
- Publish thorough and compelling PRO evidence to support product key value messages for different collaborators (regulators, payers, patients, clinicians), and to positively influence patient care.
- A Doctorate Degree acquired within the prior year or expected by the date of hire (e.g., Ph.D. or PharmD) in Health Economics, Epidemiology, Psychology, Pharmacy, Health Outcomes Research, Public Health, Health Services Research, Statistics or other relevant program.
- Proven scientific problem-solving skills with a strong interest and some knowledge of PRO research.
- Strong analytic and statistical skills.
- Excellent computer, verbal and written communication skills.
- Independence, creativity, and the impetus to challenge ideas.
- The ability to work well in collaborative, cross-functional teams.
- Emerging leadership competences.
- A strong alignment with ethical principles in Our Credo and a desire to be vital within a company where people care about patients and want to make a difference in global healthcare.
- This position is located in Raritan, NJ, or Horsham, PA, and may require up to 10% travel.
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We’re disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham-800/850 Ridgeview Drive
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)
This job is posted by Johnson & Johnson.
This link brings you to the website of Johnson & Johnson.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!