Boston, MA, US.
Vertex is seeking a talented and motivated individual to join the HEOR Team to lead the support of study management, publication planning, financial tracking, document tracking and archiving, systems implementation and maintenance, and process management and improvements for the HEOR Department. The HEOR Publication and Study Senior Manager is responsible for ensuring all study processes are led and archived in a compliant and standardized manner from planning, to project initiation and execution, through to publication. In addition, this individual will lead important HEOR initiatives including large cross-functional HEOR data summits, process improvements and execution (including business planning process), tracking of critical non-study deliverables (e.g., HTA dossier submissions) and support financial tracking. This role will collaborate with Global HEOR disease and regional teams to execute on these activities.
- The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure all study processes are led and archived in a compliant and standardized manner from planning, to project initiation and execution, through to publication across a range of HEOR study types
- Support over 100 plus HEOR studies on an annual basis
- Oversee and manage important processes including the Vertex post-hoc data request process, real-world data request process, epidemiology strategic planning process, and support the HEOR team in the business planning process and protocol peer-review committee
- Manage repository of HTA dossier submissions, epidemiology deliverables, post-hoc data requests and ensure compliance documents are managed for relevant studies
- Support budget planning and management
- Work cross-functionally with other departments (e.g., clinical operations, biostatistics) that support the execution of HEOR-led studies
- Plan and execute disease-specific HEOR real-world evidence summits
- Identify, recommend and implement innovative opportunities for streamlining team and business processes
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in operations, project management and/or HEOR
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an HEOR department, or related field, in either an operational or analytical role
- Strong familiarity with HEOR research
- Experience with systems management including Veeva, Datavision, PleaseReview and/or SharePoint
- Detail-oriented with excellent organization skills
- Strong written, verbal and computational skills
Vertex is a global biotechnology company that invests in scientific innovation.
Vertex is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Vertex is an E-Verify Employer in the United States. Vertex will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
Please note that Vertex requires COVID-19 vaccination for all employees working in the U.S. as a condition of employment at Vertex, subject to medical, religious or other accommodations or exemptions required by law. We believe this requirement is vital to keeping everyone at Vertex and in our communities safe. This requirement applies to both existing and new employees who may at any time work on-site at a Vertex facility or visit another location on behalf of Vertex (e.g., conferences, customer visits, etc.), including all remote employees. Any applicant requiring an accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which the applicant has applied should make a request to the recruiter or hiring manager, or contact Talent Acquisition.
This job is posted by Vertex.
This link brings you to the website of Vertex.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!