Boston, MA, US.
This role will partner with Head of Franchise to develop and continually enhancing best-in-class value propositions and strategies to achieve and/or retain optimal pricing and access for Takeda Oncology brands.
- Partner with Head of Franchise to design and execute global payer research to understand primary value drivers and requirements for early access and sustainable access across geographies/indications.
- Lead the payer evidence strategy (by payer archetype) and its incorporation into the asset evidence generation plan.
- Lead along with a cross-functional team to develop core payer tools (global value dossiers, health economic models, payer objection handler) to enable reimbursement submissions across the globe.
- Optimize regional/country pull-through by developing and delivering training, mock negotiations, and best-practice sharing workshops
- Partner with Pricing to lead the development of the global pricing strategies for Takeda Oncology brands through design/execution of pricing research and analysis/modelling of multiple pricing and contracting options.
- Provide input into commercial and R&D strategies to differentiate products and maximize product lifecycle value through critical pricing and access assessments
- Key member of Global Product and Global Brand teams to ensure strategic input that meets global payer customer needs
- Lead strategic horizon scanning and maintain an in-depth understanding of changing regulations and pricing/reimbursement environment, processes, and policies of key global markets. Ensure strategies proactively anticipate changes in the competitive environment and healthcare systems
Education, Behavioural Competencies and Skills:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 6+ years’ experience in healthcare consulting or biopharmaceuticals industry
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in pricing, health policy, public health, health economics, and/or international affairs showcasing increasing responsibility and experience in the same or similar roles; local affiliate experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of the global payer environment and knowledge of US Medicare (Part D), commercial and Federal payers; along with an in-depth understanding of ex-US payer landscape including HTA trends and guidance (NICE, IQWiG, PBAC, etc…) – such as reimbursement methodologies, pricing/reimbursement authorities’ decision-making process, and current reimbursement issues
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in health technology assessment tools, methods and filings, payer and global pricing research, price modelling and cost-effectiveness studies
- Prior PMA/HE regional or global experience
- Launch experience in Global or ex-US role
- Knowledge of all phases of drug development,
- Previous experience in Oncology
- Advanced/graduate degree (PhD, MPH, MPP, MBA)
- 20% Domestic and/or International travel required.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more attakedajobs.com.
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Job ID R0023939
This job is posted by Takeda.
This link brings you to the website of Takeda.