You will love this role if you:
Are passionate about Real World Evidence and want to make a positive impact in the market.
Looking for a challenge where you can combine analysis and project management.
Enjoy mentoring dynamic teams to achieve their goals.
As part of the OPEN Health Real World Evidence team, you’ll be responsible for the following activities:
- Lead the design and execution of claims database analyses, medical chart review studies, registries, and other studies involving real-world data
- Create project deliverables and manage/lead completion on time and on budget
- Manage vendor and third-party relationships to ensure sponsor satisfaction
- Recommend OPEN Health services and position research team as subject matter experts
- Leverage existing industry relationships to advance business opportunities for the RWE Center of Excellence and network to drive new business opportunities
- Share knowledge and expertise with members of the team, mentoring the junior and mid-level team members through collaboration
What you’ll bring:
- 8+ years experience in HEOR with a consulting company preferred but not essential
- Masters Degree, PharmD, or PhD in relevant Science, Public Health or Pharmacy/Medical field highly preferred
- Previous experience using large administrative/ claims datasets (eg, Marketscan, Premier, Optum, Medicare)
- Documented track record of successful completion of studies requiring primary data collection (eg; chart review studies, registries)
- Clinical experience is highly desired
- Knowledge of ethical and regulatory requirements for studies
- Ability to effectively manage and lead project teams
- Database management and analytical and statistical skills
- Ability to prepare and present relevant summaries of complex materials
- Strong people management skills and the ability to build strong relationships internally and with clients
- Proactive, responsive and able to manage shifting priorities
- Ability to establish a client pipeline to meet business development goals
- Active publication history and commitment to continue publications
What we offer:
- As a global organization, OPEN Health is committed to supporting our employees and their families through a comprehensive benefits program
- Competitive pay, generous paid vacation and holidays, and health insurance programs across all our locations
- Ongoing training and development opportunities which foster and shape your individual career path
- An active and growing commitment to bettering the communities our employees call home through our Corporate Social Responsibility program
- The opportunity to thrive in a global, collaborative environment while working every day to improve health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
- Diverse, Inclusive culture that encourages you to bring your whole self to wor
About OPEN Health
OPEN Health brings together deep scientific knowledge, global understanding, and broad specialist expertise to support our clients in improving health outcomes and patient wellbeing.
We are united as one flexible organization, harnessing the power of the collective to solve complex challenges. Being built from cohesive partnerships across a range of specialist sectors gives us the ability to approach opportunities from fresh perspectives, creating solutions and innovations for market access and medical communications that are informed by the experience and knowledge of the many.
Our global team of experts — many with PhD and PharmD degrees — work strategically alongside our client partners in Medical Affairs, Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR), Market Access, and Commercial teams across a wide range of therapy areas.
OPEN Health: Established as many. United as one.
OPEN Health Values
We embrace and respect our different perspective and strengths
We nurture an open, caring, collaborative community
We support, encourage and empower the team and the individual
We love what we do, because it really matters
We inspire our clients and one another with our passion and proficiency
We do things the right way, with pride and integrity
We drive innovation through curiousity and resourcefulness
We constantly endeavor to find opportunities to excel
We learn from experience and strive for brilliance in everything we do
How to apply:
If we sound like the sort of business environment in which you would thrive, then we would love to hear from you.
This job is posted by OPEN Health.
This link brings you to the website of OPEN Health.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!