King of Prussia, PA, US.
As the Director of Global Market Access for the Immunology Therapeutic Area (TA) you will manage the development and execution of Market Access strategies and tactics across the largest CSL Behring TA. The role carries significant responsibility in a TA that includes both pipeline and inline products in immunology and HAE conditions. Youy will need to lead, influence or shape the development of value creation business strategies and Pricing & Market Access (PMA) go-to-market plans. You will lead cross-functional activities in collaboration with HEOR, marketing, medical, policy/advocacy and regional/local access leads to develop value and evidence strategies.
For inline plasma-based products you will need to effectively create value by communicating the clinical, economic and humanistic value expectations of patients, payers and other key stakeholders. You will work closely with regional teams to implement value and access strategies, communicate best practices and support strategies that guide regional and local execution as needed.
For pipeline products, you will need to lead, shape or execute late-stage pricing and market access pre-launch strategies and tactics for our HAE product, garadacimab. This may include development of value messages, GVDs, market research and RWE activities that support critical stagegate decision-making.
This role also requires monitoring of external environment, customers and competitors to understand market conditions and identify opportunities to improve value capture. You will also provide leadership in Evidence and Access Strategy Teams (EAST) and serve as the Market Access expert within their TA in both internal and external meetings including with government agencies, policy makers, customers, advocates and payers, as appropriate.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in business, health policy, health economics, life sciences or healthcare discipline; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience including significant market access at local, regional and / or global levels.
- Demonstrated understanding of product value creation, product differentiation, reimbursement pathways in key countries and knowledge of relevant legal, compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Proven success in both pre-launch preparation from a market access perspective as well as value creation support for inline brands.
- Working knowledge of HEOR and RWE is a plus, but not necessary.
- Proven leadership, business, financial, negotiation, organizational and interpersonal skills
Willingness and flexibility to meet overseas travel requirements (up to 10%).
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!
This job is posted by CSL Behring.
This link brings you to the website of CSL Behring.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!