PA / MA, US.
The VEO Director role is essential in ensuring that each oncology medicine GSK brings to market is supported by scientifically credible, high quality evidence aligned with the needs of those responsible for making important decisions around patient access.
The VEO Director plays a significant role in driving and executing the VEO strategy for assets across the clinical and commercial development spectrum as we prepare for accelerate GSK’s momentum into global oncology market in the treatment of solid tumors.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Develop and refine the Value Evidence Plan. The role is responsible for ensuring scientifically robust evidence generation activities are integrated into the development program and effectively delivered.
- Lead, coordinate, and collaborate on strategy and projects/studies with representatives from the Value Evidence Team (VET)
- Interact with others in the matrix to plan, implement and update on projects/studies within the Value Evidence Plan
- Ensure quality, visibility and continuity of health outcomes activity conducted centrally and/ or in key local operating companies (LOCs).
- Manage the needs of 1 or more medicine programs at different stages of development through to post-launch showing an ability to handle competing priorities, address issues of multiple complexity and deliver to challenging timelines.
- Develop disease area level materials / tools in early development, refining these into medicine specific materials in preparation for governance decisions.
- You report directly into Amanda, Value Evidence and Outcomes Leader
- Indication: ovarian cancer
- People management: no
- Primary locations: US i.e. East Coast GSK Sites.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Master’s Degree or higher in Health Economics and Outcomes Research or a relevant discipline
- 8 or more years’ experience in health economics and outcomes or an aligned discipline/function
- Previous experience in real world evidence strategy
- Pharmaceutical industry and/or consulting experience
- Recent oncology experience
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Global / above country experience
- Expertise with health economic modeling and HTA interactions
Site Name: Collegeville TSA, USA – Massachusetts – Waltham, USA – Pennsylvania – King of Prussia, USA – Pennsylvania – Philadelphia, USA – Pennsylvania – Upper Providence
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Agile and distributed decision-making – using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigor and risk.
- Managing individual and team performance.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Implementing change initiatives and leading change.
- Sustaining energy and well-being, building resilience in teams.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning both internally and externally.
- Developing people and building a talent pipeline.
- Translating strategy into action – a compelling narrative, motivating others, setting objectives and delegation.
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, managing trusted stakeholder relationships internally and externally.
- Budgeting and forecasting, commercial and financial acumen.
Are you looking for a strategic Health Outcomes role that allows YOU to leverage your Health Economic and Real-World Evidence expertise to accelerate patient access to transformative cancer therapies?
If you require an accommodation or other assistance to apply for a job at GSK, please contact the GSK Service Centre at 1-877-694-7547 (US Toll Free) or +1 801 567 5155 (outside US).
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This job is posted by GSK.
This link brings you to the website of GSK.
When you apply, please mention that you found the job via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!