Are you looking to make a difference in a patient’s life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative and collaborative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures. Join us and Apply today!
What you will be doing:
The Consulting Services division of AmerisourceBergen hires throughout the year at varying levels of experience and offers opportunities to work remotely with no centralized location to commute to. All US-based team members are considered for open roles regardless of their geographical location and time zone. Our commitment to clients and to our team members truly makes Consulting Services a special and unique organization. Explore a career that comes with a healthy dose of perks, benefits, and generous incentives — beyond standard health coverage and 401ks. If you’re looking for a challenging yet rewarding opportunity, you’ve come to the right place.
Part time opportunities available working traditional business hours.
Responsible for serving as an integral member of the Managed Care Account Executive (MCAE) team. Specifically, the remote position will be responsible for contribution to the growth and development of Xcenda’s Managed Care Account Executive (MCAE). team in accordance with industry trends and business needs.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities:
8+ years of experience and a successful track record in payer account management in the field. Recent Commercial, Medicare Part D, and State Medicaid reimbursement and market access experience is required. The candidate should have strong medical director, pharmacy director and other healthcare decision maker relationships and demonstrate understanding of current processes of leading national commercial and Medicare Part D payers, top 20-30 regional commercial payers, Prescription Benefit Administrators, Integrated Delivery Networks, Managed Medicaid Prescription Benefit Administrators, and Specialty Pharmacy Providers. Additionally, a working knowledge of Federal Supply Schedule, Public Health Services, State Fee-for Service Medicaid, and Veteran’s Administration/TriCare/Department of Defense requirements is desirable.
- Identify skills that are needed for projects or work activities and match skill requirements with talent
- Provide active leadership to project teams and serve as a mentor to members
- Provide leadership on some client accounts
- Grow existing client relationships and develops new business opportunities
- Responsible for contracting, client capabilities presentations, and pricing
- Create project chain-linking opportunities through existing project client relationships
- Expertise in the following functional areas: market assessments (incorporating clinical, health economics/outcomes research [HEOR], and reimbursement aspects); value proposition development (incorporating clinical, HEOR, and reimbursement aspects); payer segmentation/strategy; client workshops; payer market research
- Manage, implement and deliver on various project types potentially including: Brand planning engagements, Value proposition creation (for client products to payers and providers), Account strategy, Contracting strategy, Commercialization strategy
- Serve as primary client/project manager
- Manage project budgets
- Allocate human and financial resources as appropriate to ensure objectives are accomplished
- Maintain a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Business Insights
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Drives for Results
- Ensure Accountability
- Functional Knowledge
- Manages Ambiguity
- Manages Complexity
What your background should look like
Experience And Educational Requirements:
Requires 8+ of years of experience in managed markets marketing/market access within the pharmaceutical industry or a managed markets/market access agency servicing the pharmaceutical industry. BS/BA required, advanced degree preferred (MBA, MHA, MS). 5+ years supervisory experience.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge And Ability Requirements:
Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of particular field of specialization to the completion of significant assignments. May cross fields.
- Structured and well organized
- Demonstrated success within the consulting environment or pharmaceutical industry
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrated experience in leading successful teams
- Broad technical knowledge of managed markets/market access
- Ability to interact with and influence clients so that business can be driven into the company
- Interest and ability to think outside the box
- Excellent writing skills as well as the ability to communicate complex material in presentations and discussions in a straightforward manner
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to develop sound, long-term client relationships and an ability to influence clients without being overbearing
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, successful consulting firm, which maintains high quality standards and demands excellence
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
As of August 24, 2021, AmerisourceBergen requires all U.S. team members to be fully vaccinated and show proof of completed vaccine status at time of hire. If you cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccine due to a disability/medical reason or sincerely held religious belief you will be required to follow AmerisourceBergen’s policy and process to apply for an exemption/accommodation.
$130,600 – 179,630
*This Salary Range reflects a National Average for this job. The actual range may vary based on your locale. Ranges in Colorado-specific locations may be up to 10% lower than the minimum salary range, and 12% higher than the maximum salary range.
Affiliated Companies: Xcenda, LLC
Equal Employment Opportunity
AmerisourceBergen is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law.
This job is posted by AmerisourceBergen.
This link brings you to the website of AmerisourceBergen.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!