Ridgefield, CT, US.
Lead the development, approval, implementation, and monitoring of the HEOR promotional communication strategy and associated tactics to support articulation of product clinical and economic value, enhancement of brand value propositions and optimization of market access by HEOR Field and Payor/Health Systems Sales teams with Organized Customer decision-makers. Work in collaboration with HEOR colleagues, other BI departments, and external vendors to insure the resources and tools are created, reviewed and approved through the HPRC process and made available to the field teams, after appropriate training, in a timely and efficient manner. This position also will be responsible for working with the HEOR VDT, and Field teams to contribute to the ongoing assessment of utilization and improvement of the quality of the customer resources and tools.
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies’ success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim’s high regard for our employees
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead delivery of HEOR resources and tools for use by HEOR Field and Payor/Health Systems Sales teams with Organized Customer decision-makers.
- Lead the collaboration with external agencies, HEOR VDT, HEOR Field team, Brand Teams and others in the development of innovative/effective communication tools for HEOR and quality of care information.
- Facilitate the collection of strategic input from the HEOR Field for all HEOR Value Demonstration projects to insure that the communication strategy is aligned for maximal effectiveness.
- Lead the coordination of the HPRC review process for HEOR deliverables.
- Leads development, maintenance and ongoing evolution of all HEOR communication plans and the HEOR resource repository for all HEOR tools and services derived from HEOR research; insures resources and tools are kept current as changes to core materials occur.
- Maintain awareness of the rapidly evolving US Healthcare market and needs of health care decision-makers through ongoing interaction with the HEOR team to inform development of HEOR strategies. Provide input at a variety of internal meetings to inform both strategic and tactical decisions.
- Coordinate core HEOR Field training activities and support field-based HEOR personnel in successful implementation.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of departmental processes, procedures, and systems for development and management of HEOR Field resources and materials to enhance efficiencies and insure compliance with all BI policies and procedures.
- BS degree from an accredited institution with four (4) to six (6) years of related experience OR Graduate Level Degree from an accredited institution with three (3) to four (4) years of experience.
- MBA or MS from an accredited institution is preferred.
- High degree of computer literacy and knowledge of HEOR and its application to managed care.
- Excellent analytical skills, judgement and problem solving skills.
- Highly developed communication skills and interpersonal ability.
- Demonstrated planning, implementation, creativity, and organizational skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of managed care essential.
- Follow and comply with all compliance laws and regulations.
Desired Skills, Experience and Abilities:
- Experience managing an advertising/marketing agency and understanding of sales and marketing concepts are preferred.
- Experience in developing and/or utilizing HEOR tools is preferred.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
Must be 18 years of age or older
This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious accommodation.
Who We Are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key because your growth is our growth.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to a person’s actual or perceived race, including natural hairstyles, hair texture and protective hairstyles; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; citizenship status, marital status; gender, gender identity or expression; sexual orientation, mental, physical or intellectual disability, veteran status; pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law.
This job is posted by Boehringer Ingelheim.
This link brings you to the website of Boehringer Ingelheim.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!