Home-based / Bethesda, MD, US.
Do you consider yourself a self-starter with a real passion for projects involving innovative methods in Modeling? Are you a confident leader among both internal teams and in front of clients? If so – we want to talk to you! We are growing and seeking experienced HEOR leaders with expertise in health economic modeling.
Reporting to the Vice President, the Associate Director is responsible for overseeing a broad portfolio of sophisticated health economic and health policy research projects in a project team structure. The Associate Director will perform, direct and/or oversee the application of a variety of research methods.
Associate Directors are responsible for quality, timely delivery and financial performance of projects they are leading, with support from Vice President/Senior Directors/Directors regarding strategy, methods, and client management. Associate Directors are expected to lead their project team in discussions with clients and effectively manage client relationships. Associate Directors are expected to identify opportunities for future business and to present capabilities for services in order to secure new business. Some travel may be required for project management and/or business development.
We hire throughout the year at varying levels of experience and offer opportunities to work remotely OR a hybrid workspace out of our NYC, Boston, LA, Vancouver and London offices.
- Lead and manage the execution of economic modelling projects including but not limited to: cost-effectiveness, budget-impact, cost-consequence, and burden-of-illness studies
- Responsibilities include day-to-day project management, project delivery, management of project team tasks, overseeing execution, performing quality review, and managing client communications
- Key project deliverables include: model conceptualization, development of model analysis plans, programming of core economic models in MS Excel, interpretation of model results and sensitivity analyses, and technical report writing
- Identifies and advises on appropriate data including from literature, databases, interviews and/or surveys using scientifically valid methods
- Providing strategic advice on acceptability of health economic models from the perspective of Health Technology Assessment (HTA) agencies
- Advises quality assurance and quality control procedures on own and others’ team members projects
- Assists with the generation of repeat business from existing customers and the pursuit of new business opportunities with potential customers that leverage the specific expertise of PRECISIONheor
- Master’s degree in a discipline related to health services research; economics, public policy, health policy, epidemiology, biostatistics, or public health, with a minimum 8 years of relevant research experience or a PhD plus 3 years
- Strong academic record
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic for Applications (VBAA)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively individually and as part of a diverse team
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Line-manage and mentor team members and ensure positive team dynamics
- Leadership experience within a consulting organization
For today’s innovators of tomorrow’s cures, PRECISIONheor, part of Precision Medicine Group LLC, has the results-driven scientists, strategists and solutions our client’s need to go from promises to proof, and evidence to access. We provide our clients with unified health economics and outcomes research, global pricing, access strategy and analytics, payer and physician pull-through, and data management. We have locations across the US, as well as Vancouver BC and London.
This job is posted by Precision Medicine Group.
This link brings you to the website of Precision Medicine Group.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!