Team Lead – Global Health Technology Assessment (gHTA) Analytics, Global Market Access and Pricing (GMAP):
- Based in the offices in Maidenhead, UK reporting into the Head of Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Analytics, Global Market Access and Pricing (GMAP). Remote working in the UK or other country can be considered.
- Highly competitive salary, LTI, Car allowance (country-dependent), Bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
The global Health Technology Assessment (gHTA) Analytics Team Lead, Global Market Access and Pricing (GMAP) is responsible for leading a therapeutic area-focused team and providing analytical support to facilitate strategic access decisions & reimbursement submissions globally
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a high-performing analytics teams of 2-3 individuals within the gHTA organization
- Provide strategic oversight across all assets in one therapeutic area from early development to commercialization.
- Monitor project progress, facilitate prioritization of team’s activities, and ensure appropriate resource allocation.
- Develop and oversee implementation of product-related Market Access statistical analysis plans of clinical trial data to preempt HTA challenges and address needs for additional evidence generation in alignment with internal cross-functional and affiliate market access teams to support HTA submissions, HTA re-assessments, and questions from HTA bodies in partnership with Data and Statistical Sciences (DSS).
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of HTA deliverables (SLR, ITC, CEM, BIM) by providing expert input on methodological requirements across HTA agencies to ensure alignment with access strategies and high quality deliverables for HTA submissions.
- Responsible for providing analytical and methodological support to affiliates in developing localized HTA deliverables for local HTA submissions and support the local assessment of HTA strategy.
- Provide quantitative insights to inform HTA and pricing strategies from early on in asset development working with partners across GMAP.
- Contribute to developing AbbVie standards in various initiatives for the planning and optimization of HTA submissions, as well as in the provision of early strategic input into asset development.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
MSc or MPhil (required) or PhD (preferred) in Statistics, Biostatistics, Health Economics, Econometrics, Mathematics, or any other related quantitative field.
Required skills and experience:
- Previous Leadership experience is desirable but not essential.
- Strong interest in broadening area of expertise beyond health economics and/or statistics
- Expert knowledge of both health economics and statistics disciplines
- Strong interest in applying innovative and/or novel methods to overcome challenges
- Strong interest in continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to be proactive and motivated under a high-pressure environment
- Proficiency in project management, assigning priorities, and working efficiently
- Ability to work in a global matrix environment with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
Required skills and experience within health economics and/or statistics discipline:
- Health economics:
- Expert knowledge in economic modelling and budget impact analysis
- Working knowledge of EXCEL for the development of economic models and/or BIMs including VBA
- Expert knowledge of HTA-relevant statistical methodologies, for example indirect treatment comparisons, survival analysis, or utility estimation.
- Working knowledge of statistical and data processing software (R preferred)
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio.
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
This job is posted by Abbvie.
This link brings you to the website of Abbvie.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!