Market Access Editor / Senior Market access Editor (6 month FTC).
To provide a medical writing resource to Market Access, conducting the planning, writing and editing of market access documents including Health Technology Assessment submissions, journal articles, digital content, and field leave pieces, in order to increase market access of BI products.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Contribute to the planning, writing and editing of Health Technology Assessment submission documents, in collaboration with Health Economists
- Conduct bespoke research on therapeutic areas, including systematic literature reviews in collaboration with Health Economists and Epidemiologists
- Development and editing of manuscripts reporting on in-house epidemiological studies for submission to peer-reviewed medical journals
- Writing and editing market access documents to ensure that they are accurate, clearly written, and conform to the editorial in-house style
- Analyse and summarise clinical studies, data and information, in order to apply this to the strategic positioning of BI products, within the context of the market and the healthcare environment
- Supporting the continual development of editorial processes within the Market Access team, and develop and update guidelines on the in-house editorial style
- Co-writing & delivery of HTA submission documents
- Co-delivery of manuscripts for submission
- Co-production of market access documents of a high and consistent quality
- Communicate information accurately, clearly and concisely to a range of audiences
- Delivery and implementation of internal market access editorial processes
- Degree or equivalent qualification in life sciences or related area
- Knowledge of standard editorial processes
- Knowledge of scientific and medical terminology and methods of presenting data, and an ability to understand clinical data and new therapeutic areas
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including ability to construct and work with templates and style sheets in Word
- Proficient in bibliography databases such as EndNote
- Experience of writing HTA submissions, market access or HEOR communications would be advantageous
- Experience of working in the pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous
- Experience of writing for peer reviewed publications would be advantageous
At Boehringer Ingelheim we develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company, we focus on long-term performance. We believe that, if we have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what we can achieve; after all, we started with just 28 people. Now, we are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture.
Why Boehringer Ingelheim?
With us, you can grow, collaborate, innovate and improve lives.
We offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices. In addition, learning and development for all employees is key, because your growth is our growth. We also offer a competitive salary, generous amount of vacation time, numerous benefits towards your wellness & financial health and work-life balance. Plus, best-in-class cafeterias and coffee bars to keep you energized and healthy and other various benefits and rewards.
This job is posted by Boehringer Ingelheim.
This link brings you to the website of Boehringer Ingelheim.