London / St. Albans, UK.
The role of a Senior Manager is to manage internal teams to deliver high-quality projects across HEOR/HTA, on time and within budget.
You will also act as the key point of contact for clients to ensure their satisfaction, and proactively contribute to the continued growth of FIECON. Every day you will follow FIECON’s core principle of respecting the technical whilst delivering the practical. You will be combining the need for commercial strategy and foresight with your technical ability to solve of all types of problems.
- Prior experience in HEOR within the pharmaceutical industry and/or in healthcare consulting positions.
- Experience working closely with clients to maintain and build working relationships
- In depth experience of project management and process development
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in developing HEOR/HTA deliverables across a broad range of treatment and disease areas
- Strong technical skills and a proven track record developing HTA Submissions AND/OR Economic Models
- Deep knowledge of HTA assessment methods and processes, and understanding of pricing and reimbursement systems in the world
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Minimum 2.1 in a numerical and/or analytical scientific discipline (e.g., Maths, Statistics, Economics, Operational Science, MORSE, Biochemistry)
- MSc/PhD in Health Economics, Medical Statistics, Biostatistics, Statistics, Mathematics or Econometrics, or equivalent
- Excellent IT and numerical skills including proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strongly align with FIECON’s core values; Integrity, Creativity, Quality and Compassion
- HEOR/HTA Project management (~70%): Accountable for the delivery of high-quality projects on time and within budget across one or more of FIECON’s key service areas
- Provide delivery guidance: Delegate appropriate tasks to the right team members through considered project planning. Review and sign-off content for projects by ensuring that it is accurate and in line with the client’s strategic objectives
- Project planning: With the help of the project management assistant and associates, draft robust project plans, including key milestones/delivery points, accurately forecasting project progress, resource, capacity, and identify potential project risks
- Budget and efficiency monitoring: Understand the project budget and constraints, and actively ensure expenses and costs are aligned with the project plan/budget
- Stakeholder relationships: Lead the management of maintaining and improving FIECON’s stakeholder (payer and KOL) database by building new stakeholder relationships and maintain existing ones
- Team management: Manage Associates and Senior Associates to successfully deliver the project against the plan, coordinate the team’s workload/resources, communicate regularly with the project team, and provide constructive feedback to the team members on a regular basis to support their continued development.
- Client management: Act as the key client contact, lead client conversations and presentations, and build relationships with the client project team through the delivery of high-quality work, providing strategic recommendations
- Line management and internal initiative (~15%): Support team members with their personal development plans, be a first point of contact for any questions or issues, and provide actionable and constructive feedback to help team members grow
- Business growth (~15%): Support the business development team by inputting into proposals and pitches to convert business leads, and actively manage the development of new offerings
- UK offices located in London and St Albans
- Flexible working arrangements to allow for office and/or remote working
(Note: all employees are currently working remotely due to COVID)
- Some occasional travel will be required
- Competitive salary and benefits package – flexible DOE
Please email your CV to Lawrence Murphy.
What does your typical day look like?
Every day is different at FIECON, but the main purpose of this role is developing and delivering high quality health economics, outcomes research and market access solutions for pharmaceutical clients.
Every day we follow FIECON’s core principle of respecting the technical whilst delivering the practical. You will be combining the need for commercial strategy and foresight with your technical ability to solve of all types of problems.
One day you might be leading the submission strategy for a lifechanging orphan drug, the next day you could be flying as far afield as the US, Germany or Denmark to collaborate with one of our international clients.
There will be opportunities to develop your managerial, technical, and consulting skills so that you can be a part of ground-breaking developments in health care and be the best that you can be in your career.
Why join FIECON?
This is an opportunity to join an award winning, growing team; full of energy, drive and the passion to make a real difference in the health and quality of people’s lives.
You will get involved in managing projects, building economic models, publishing scientific literature, solving complex business challenges, recommending drug launch strategies to CEOs, software development and whatever else clients challenge us with!
If you are ready to further progress your career in this challenging, exciting, and constantly evolving industry, we would love to hear from you.
This job is posted by FIECON.
This link brings you to the website of FIECON.