The successful candidate will be a senior member of the team and will carry a significant amount of responsibility. This position is embedded at a pivotal point between business units, functions, teams, and practices.
Ideal starting date: from September 2020 onwards.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
- Formal business partner role with business development target in context of projects, working with Account Managers to create opportunities for key accounts
- Managing and adapting communications with clients based on client personality or needs, maintaining clear, concise, and readily understood communications across important parties both internally and externally; addressing client strategic questions beyond immediate scope of work
- Lead a delivery unit within the department within your cluster of projects in terms of 1. project leadership, 2. people management and 3. activity monitoring including profitability
- Ensure standards of excellence, good practices, SOPs, etc. are respected in terms of project delivery
- Contribute to thought leadership outlined by Practice Leads (manuscripts, abstracts, internal projects, etc.)
- Optimize staffing on projects within your scope
- Identification of recruitment needs based on day-to-day and upcoming project delivery needs
- Team & Time Management: ability to leverage resources and appropriately delegate tasks, coordinate short- and long-term goal setting, developing work plans, providing upward/downward feedback, and assist in team member professional growth
The candidate should possess the following skills/experience:
- Required work experience: 6+ years of relevant work experience within Health Economics & Market Access
- Post-graduate life-science degree
- Proven track record of project management and study / project conceptualization within several of these areas: market access, HTA, Health Economics, evidence generation, RWE, payer & pricing research, value communication, evidence synthesis
- Strong previous line management experience
- Proven track record of business partnering skills and working in a cross-functional environment
- Proven ability to generate impact and to provide solutions
- Business Development: proven track record of growing long-term client relationships resulting in the generation of repeat business
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills in addition to the requirements:
- Strong business acumen as well as proactive and positive mindset to drive initiatives forward
- Willingness to frequently challenge themselves and step outside of their comfort zone
- Outgoing personality and superior inter-personal skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to provide structure and guidance to junior team members
- Excellent time management skills
What you’ll get from us:
- Be part of a very international and diverse team
- Hybrid model of working from home and the office
- Ability to work from different offices in different cities and countries
- Long-term career planning as part of periodic performance reviews
- Professional development plans are tailored to each member of the team
- Ability to branch out into other areas such as market access, pricing, statistics, RWE, etc.
- Strong opportunity to bring in your ideas and leave your mark on the organization
- Competitive salary and compensation
- Strong degree of visibility within the organization
- Please send through a cover letter, which would help us understand why you believe you are right for the job based on the description.
This job is posted by Amaris.
This link brings you to the website of Amaris.