Senior HTA Manager:
- The Senior Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Manager reports into the HTA Lead for the UK.
- Based in our offices in Maidenhead (3 Office & 2 flexible hybrid working model).
- This vacancy is due to an internal promotion.
- Competitive salary, Car Allowance, Bonus and comprehensive benefits package.
To lead and secure positive recommendations for our medicines through full and holistic management of Health Technology Assessment processes.
- Lead the development of the HTA strategy in close collaboration with the internal cross-functional team and external stakeholders.
- Internal team includes Health Economics Managers and other Market Access colleagues, Medical Affairs, Government Affairs, Patient Relations, Regulatory Affairs and Commercial Leads.
- Accountable for the development of HTA submissions and responses, in collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage HTA processes and direct communication with HTA bodies and associated stakeholders.
- Work with the internal team member to support development of Patient Access Schemes and ensure horizon scanning processes are completed.
- Ensure submission and any other external communications are aligned to HTA strategy and internally consistent.
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to degree level in Life Sciences subject with further qualification in Health Economics – alternative educational background will be considered.
- A deep understanding of UK HTA processes.
- Skilled in developing strategy to secure positive recommendations from UK HTA bodies (NICE, SMC and AWMSG).
- Experience of developing submissions to UK HTA bodies and managing the process.
- Experience and strong ability in working collaboratively across matrix functions.
- Strong project management capability with adherence to strict timelines.
AbbVie’s mission is to discover and deliver innovative medicines that solve serious health issues today and address the medical challenges of tomorrow. We strive to have a remarkable impact on people’s lives across several key therapeutic areas: immunology, oncology, neuroscience, eye care, virology, women’s health and gastroenterology, in addition to products and services across its Allergan Aesthetics portfolio.
Job Level Code
Equal Employment Opportunity
At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
This job is posted by Abbvie.
This link brings you to the website of Abbvie.
When you apply, please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!