We are seeking an experienced Senior Health Economist to join our health economics modelling team, a team of over 20 and growing. The senior will report to a Principal Health Economist and take responsibility for managing HE projects including but not limited to the conceptualization, building, validation and reporting of a wide variety of economic models.. Our modelling team are involved in projects which truly span the breadth of the drug development landscape including:
- Early models
- Budget impact and cost offset models
- Complex disease models reflecting the lifetime impact of chronic conditions
- Infectious disease and transmission models
- Cost-effectiveness models for launch readiness and HTA
- Value modelling for in-market assets
- Payer facing value communication tools leveraging model output
At HEOR, you’ll get to work with talented and curious people who solve the most complex decision problems for our clients. You’ll join an environment that is set up to enable you and your team to be your best every day, supporting our clients in their goal to help patients to get timely access to new medicines and treatments that help them to live longer and healthier lives.
To find out more about our health economic modelling visit:
Continuous improvement and learning is a core part of our organisational culture and we are interested in speaking with experienced technical modellers to conceptualise, build and disseminate a range of models.
Whilst experience is important to us, so is aptitude. We are looking for someone who is passionate about working for an innovative and people centric company, working together as one to achieve the same goal for our clients and for the patient.
Required skills and experience include:
- Demonstrated expertise in conceptualising, developing, and delivering a range of mathematical and/or health economic models in Excel, VBA and other software packages
- Experience in R and/or C++ is particularly desirable, but not essential
- Strong statistical / quantitative analysis skills
- Relevant working experience in healthcare, biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry with experience in consultancy beneficial
- Experience in leading multi-functional teams on complex projects, including serving as key contact for clients
- Excellent organizational skills including strong oral and written English communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task efficiently
- Experience in modelling within cardiovascular, renal or metabolic diseases is desirable
Competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- A ‘learning’ culture focused on personal development and supported by study bursaries
- Workplace pension scheme
- Private health insurance with AXA Health
- Range of high street, supermarket, restaurant, gym membership, holiday and entertainment discounts via Sodexho
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Employees are given an additional day of leave for: their wedding and moving house
- Annual leave purchase scheme of up to 10 additional days’ leave per year
We offer remote working and hybrid working with offices located in Bicester, Oxfordshire and Cardiff, Wales.
If you would like to request any reasonable adjustment, for any part of the recruitment process (including application), please let us know by emailing us.
This job ad will be unpublished on 14/12/2023.
This job is posted by HEOR Ltd.
This link brings you to the website of HEOR Ltd.
Please mention that you found the role via EuropeanHealthEconomics.com. Thank you and good luck!