- Anywhere in the UK.
- Lead modelling projects, guide project teams and mentor junior staff.
- Lead proposals, engage with clients and be involved in company strategy planning.
- This position is available now and the company is eager to begin interviews during September.
This is a new position within one of the most well-respected HEOR research teams in the UK and is an opportunity for an experienced Health Economist with substantial modelling experience and project leadership skills, to take on a full-time, permanent, home based leadership position.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Leading the design and development of economic models.
- Management of research staff and contribute to the training of junior staff.
- Project management and management of client relationships
- Leading the development of proposals / tenders
- Attending and presenting at multiple industry conferences
Having worked with this organisation for more than 5 years and received consistently good feedback from candidates who have joined the team, I am confident in recommending this position as a stable, rewarding and balanced opportunity which will offer great progression opportunities without excessive workloads. The working environment is very positive and the company offer extensive training and development opportunities to all team members.
If you are looking for a genuinely different Senior Health Economist position, apply today, E: firstname.lastname@example.org / T: 07979 068 880
(Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction or visa sponsorship. This can be an office based or fully home based position within the UK.)
Apply for this role