This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a team committed to being an industry-leading Global HTA, Health Economics, Reimbursement and Outcomes (GHTA-HERO) At ICON, our value is our people, who consistently deliver the highest-quality work to our clients.
As a Senior Consultant you will provide guidance and oversight in shaping of projects in the HTA/Value Communications group as part of the integrated Global HTA-HEOR practice, the development of HTA submissions (including in France, Germany and UK), early scientific advice, early HEOR evidence generation planning, global dossiers and value communication
Who Are We?
The ICON Global HTA, Health Economics, Reimbursement and Outcomes team are a team of HTA, HEOR, medical communications experts and market access consultants who specialize in helping our clients engage with HTA/reimbursement agencies, payers and achieve patient access for their products. ICON is a fast-growing global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries, known for its innovative approach. ICON’s commercialization and outcomes capabilities coupled with our strategic consultancy services has created the industry’s most integrated product development, clinical communications and market access solutions. This means more growth and career opportunities for our current and future employees!
- Develops study designs and analytic plans to answer research questions.
- Identify internal and external expertise to work on specific project tasks
- Leads development of dossier and submission documents fit for client submission
- Leads development of deliverable document outline and format.
- Identifies dependencies between separate deliverables and manages the trade-offs to achieve overall objectives
- Maintains familiarity with current scientific literature and drives the development of team members’ comprehension of current scientific literature.
- Supports other project activities as needed, completes internal documentation and quality-checks the work of others.
- Analyzes research problem and conceptually pieces individual scientific tasks together to determine how the overall scientific goal will be achieved
- Develops a comprehensive set of sound recommendations on scientific methods and approaches that help clients meet their goals as well as identify those that will not help clients meet their goals
- Conceptualizes and drafts, or leads, a complete proposal based on a client idea or RFP.
- Develops client relationships by communicating with and advising clients; independently develops follow-on business with existing clients
- Responsible for teams’ alignment and support of BD efforts
- Modifies proposals in response to client requests for changes and scientific insight for client’s strategic needs.
- Represents HTA/VC/HEOR at internal and external meetings, strategy review presentations/ overviews and industry conferences
- Identifies staff resources required for efficient teams, presents the scope of work, and executes the scope by providing direction and feedback to that team
- Manages projects against internal timelines and budgets
- Maintains understanding of project requirements and identifies scope creep as it happens. Initiates change control process at appropriate times
- Continually reviews and makes recommendations to ensure adequate resources are available to meet project deliverables and milestones
- Anticipates project risks. Proactively develops and executes mitigating strategies effectively as required
- Facilitates lessons learnt reviews and ensures ongoing organizational improvement
- Contributes to the development of internal training presentations and external training opportunities
- People Managers are responsible for the human resource management activities including maintenance of proper staffing levels, resource optimization, attainment of individual and team goals, employee relations, mentoring, talent/career development, and rewards/recognition based on achievement of goals
- Participates in quality improvement efforts to increase overall operational efficacy
- Complies with all relevant SOPs, work programming, time-keeping, iLearns, policies and procedures
To succeed you will have:
- Masters or doctoral (ideal) in: HTA (Health Technology Assessments) , Market Access, Health Policy or related
- Develop VC materials (GVD development, payer message testing) – strategic direction (must have)
- Management of HTA dossier development – in consulting
- Leading HTA ad-boards
- Leading Payer interviews
- HTA Landscape assessment
- HEOR/RWE Evidence generation planning
- Coordination of project team
This job is posted by ICON.
This link brings you to the website of ICON.