UK (Home-based) or USA (East Coast).
The Senior Consultant supports the life cycle of projects in the group including leading efforts around study design, project management, data collection, data management, data analysis, data interpretation, and reporting.
- Develops approach to assigned piece(s) of the research problem, e.g. study design, with limited direction
- Develops and reviews literature review strategy
- Reviews and develops model protocol/analysis and key opinion leader interview guides with limited direction
- Oversees data collection and management, including efficient and effective delegation and oversight; conducts primary data collection, including moderating or co-moderating advisory boards and/or conducting one-on-one key opinion leader interviews
- Develops and structures specific content. Writes outline, and reviews final draft of HTA and Value communications’ deliverables (HAT dossier, Global Value dossier). Oversees development of first drafts of these deliverables including tables, listings and figures
- Oversees cleaning of data, conduct of simple qualitative analysis, and write up of results. Independently prepares near-final drafts of client deliverables, and basic report sections and first drafts of dossiers, gap analyses, complex report sections, and manuscripts
- May co-author presentations for scientific conferences and manuscripts for scientific journal
- Supports other project activities as needed, completes internal documentation and quality-checks the work of others
- Drafts sections of proposal documents with increasing level of autonomy, including costing/budgeting
- Maintains broad understanding of the nature and challenges with specific client relationships and supports the building/broadening of these relationships where appropriate
- Contributes to BD meetings, conferences and other BD initiatives with increased autonomy and complexity and develop sound recommendations helping clients meet their goals
- Oversees vendor management, including scope of work development, contract initiation, and project milestones, timelines, deliverables, and budgets
- Assumes primary responsibility for day-to-day tasks related to the project, including making decisions related to the project either alone or in conjunction with more senior staff
- Involved with client communication, and may be primary point of contact with client. Efficiently delegates and communicates with project team, and ensures proper staffing and oversight on projects
- Maintain understanding of project requirements and identifies scope creep as it happens. Alerts business operations and project director to the need for a change order at appropriate times.
Support business operations on projects as needed, identifies project risks and/or risks across multiple deliverables and effectively executes project risk mitigation strategies
To be successful you will have:
- Significant experience leading, developing and managing a team of researchers working in a consultancy environment
- Significant experience in the delivery of HTA, value communications/market access and health outcomes projects
- Proven ability to manage multiple client projects
- Excellent working knowledge of regional market access requirements, global HTA submission requirements, payer interviewing, facilitating advisory boards, and value proposition development
- Good working knowledge of health economic evaluation and systematic literature review methods
- A Ph.D./ Master’s degree in economics, health policy, public health or a related discipline (preferred)
- Strong proven experience in a consulting or pharmaceutical industry setting
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing as well as an established ability to work independently or as part of a team
- High level of organizational and project management skills combined with demonstrated self-motivation, business sense, sound judgement and an analytical approach
- Proficiency in planning and motivating others as well as superior interpretative and innovation thinking skills
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work within a dynamic, collaborative environment with a team committed to being an industry-leading provider?
‘At ICON, our value is our people, who consistently deliver the highest-quality work to our clients’
Who Are We?
The global team are made up of HTA, HEOR, medical communications experts and market access consultants, who specialize in helping our clients engage with HTA/reimbursement agencies, payers and achieve patient access for their products. ICON is a fast-growing global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries, known for its innovative approach. ICON’s commercialization and outcomes capabilities coupled with our strategic consultancy services has built the industry’s most integrated product development, clinical communications and market access solutions. This means more growth and career opportunities for our current and future employees.
This job is posted by ICON.
This link brings you to the website of ICON.