The role can be office or home based in selected EU/UK locations based on the candidates’ experience and qualifications.
The Parexel HEOR modelling team is a dedicated Parexel Regulatory & Access Consulting unit with ~25 staff based in the UK, US, Sweden and India, whose purpose is to provide health economics consultancy services to international pharmaceutical and medical devices companies.
The purpose of the role is to lead the development of health economic models, such as cost-effectiveness and budget impact models, to understand the economic value of clients’ products and interventions.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Life science or quantitative discipline (health economics, economics, mathematics or statistics).
- Experience in the adaptation of cost-effectiveness or budget impact models
- Experience of designing and building health economics models from model concept (cost-effectiveness or budget impact models) would be a strong asset.
- Research skills with specific focus on the sourcing of data inputs for economic models.
- Strong time management skills and can effectively work on 2-3 projects at a time
- Strong computing skills (MS Office) – Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Fluent verbal and written English communication skills are essential. Any additional language skills are desirable.
- Experience of programming and software such as VBA, SAS, R is an advantage.
- A high degree of written accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills, both oral and in writing, especially in the relaying of technical information.
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm, ambition and flexibility.
- Keen interest in medical research, provision of healthcare and the pharmaceutical industry.
As part of Parexel Consulting, you will create and maximize value for clients throughout the product lifecycle. You will be a strategic guide in getting products to market faster, smarter – and keeping them there –your scientific, technical, regulatory, and/or commercial expertise will put best practice standards to work for biopharmaceutical and medical device companies large and small.
In return, you will be provided with interesting opportunities for growth and development and exposed to a variety of challenging assignments, product types, geographic regions, and therapeutic areas. Plus, as member of Parexel Consulting, you will enjoy all the advantages of working remotely, combined with access to the mentorship from a team of highly experienced regulatory professionals at the height of their careers. Join our team, and you will design solutions for the complexities of an ever-changing global marketplace.
This job is posted by Parexel.
This link brings you to the website of Parexel.