We currently have two new Associate Director opportunities working in our Regional HEOR team supporting our new Oncology products.
About the function:
This is an above country role and sits within our HQ regional Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) function as part of Medical Affairs. The team supports our Established Markets (EST-M) Region (Europe, AUS, Canada & NZ) across our portfolio of products both in Oncology and Medical Specialty.
About This Job:
The EST-M HEOR Associate Director is responsible for the development, delivery and management of HEOR strategy and tactics for assigned products in our Oncology Therapeutic Area (TA).
The role will focus on managing the strategy for our new Oncology products to meet the needs of the countries or the region. The successful individual will develop and lead innovative HEOR initiatives that are medically relevant, scientifically valid, appropriately planned, managed and executed.
- Take part in HEOR business planning aligned with the therapeutic area/product strategy.
- Support HEOR business objectives and budgetary plans through HEOR evidence generation, synthesis, dissemination, communication and refinement
- Create and adapt cost effectiveness/comparative effectiveness analyses Network Meta-Analyses and RWE projects.
- Develop/augment Global Core Value Dossiers
- Co-create HTA/Reimbursement submissions through various stages of the product life cycle
- Lead effective collaborations with internal/external stakeholders, understanding patient access needs and value, developing/implementing strategies that address these needs
- Be the subject matter expert in the regional HTA requirements, design HEOR/Value strategies accordingly; ensure implementation through inclusion in Core Medical Plans, Global Value Plan, country specific plans and Clinical Development Plans
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- Solid experience in HEOR or a blended HEOR/Market Access role within the pharmaceutical industry, or related HEOR consultancy
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of healthcare systems in Europe coupled with a good knowledge of Market Access
- Experience of working in a multicultural, matrix environment
- Able to leverage outcomes data from RWE
- Able to evidence good, proactive stakeholder management skills
- Must be fully fluent in written and verbal English with the ability to present data and information effectively to a non HEOR audience
- Post-graduate degree in Health Economics, Economics, Pharmacy or Life Sciences
- This is a full-time permanent position based in the UK
At Astellas we can offer an inspiring place to work and a chance to make your mark in doing good for others.
Our expertise, science and technology make us a pharma company, our open and progressive culture is what makes us Astellas. It’s a culture of doing good for others and contributing to a sustainable society.
Delivering meaningful differences for patients is our driving force. We all have a significant opportunity to make that difference, working locally in the areas we know best, whilst drawing inspiration from the different insights and expertise we have access to globally and from our innovative, external partners.
Our ethos is underpinned by the Astellas Way, comprising five core values: patient focus; ownership; results; openness and integrity. We are proud to offer an inclusive and respectful working environment that fosters collaboration and ownership.
Our aspiration is to bring the best minds together and provide them with world-leading tools and resources in a unique structure that fosters real agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
This job is posted by Astellas.
This link brings you to the website of Astellas.